Animal Kingdom Come - Antonio Madrigal Likely Concept

Hello everyone! It has been over a year since my last hero concept, but I’m back for the time being with a new one!

Antonio Madrigal
Source: Encanto

Description: The youngest Madrigal has the gift of communicating with animals! Watch out for his buddies as they aid him in battle.

Quote: “The rats told me everything.”

Role: Damage

Position: Front

Stars: :star:

Trial Team: Yellow

Animations

Entrance: Antonio rides to his position on Parce’s back, then hops off.

Victory: Antonio and Parce cheer while Pico flies around them overhead.

Defeat: Antonio and Parce lower their heads in defeat.

Basic attack: Antonio points at the closest enemy for Parce to swipe at.

Skills
White - Playful Sprint (Normal Damage)
Antonio rides Parce through the enemy team, dealing X damage to each enemy, knocking them back, and applying Pierce for 8 seconds.

Green - Toucan Play
Pico flies overhead and Studies all enemies for 10 seconds before landing on Antonio’s arm and talking to him. For each enemy Studied, Antonio heals for X HP and gains 2 stack of Hardy.

Blue - Ratted Out
One of Bruno’s rats walks across the battlefield dealing X damage to each enemy it passes and stealing 100 Energy from each of them. The rat then talks to Antonio, granting him all of the stolen Energy and increasing his attack and movement speed by 150% for 12 seconds.

Purple - Wildlife Wonder
Antonio Cleanses himself when he uses “Playful Sprint” and gains Y Skill Power for 10 seconds. “Toucan Play” also reduces enemies’ Armor by 60% for 10 seconds.

Red - Animal Friend
Antonio’s and his allies’ basic attacks bypass shields of Studied enemies and deal an extra X damage to Studied enemies with shields.
Bruno’s rat now also steals 1 buff from each enemy during “Ratted Out”. When it talks to Antonio, he and his allies each receive one of these buffs. If there are more buffs stolen than allies remaining, Antonio receives the extra buffs. The buff steal has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.
+X Basic Damage
+X Armor
+X HP healed with “Toucan Play”

Friendships
Antonio Madrigal/Russell & Kevin
Campaign: “Animal Kingdom” - Russell and Antonio explore the City and meet the various animals living there. (Allies: Abu, Agent P, Linguini & Remy)

Disk: “Endless Exploration” - Heal When Attacking Pierced Enemies
+X Max HP
Enemies lose X Skill Power while Pierced.
When Antonio or his allies deal damage to a Pierced enemy, they are healed for 40% (+10% per star) of the damage dealt.

Antonio Madrigal/Bagheera
Campaign: “Panther’s Protection” - When Bagheera learns that King Louie has discovered Antonio’s ability to communicate with animals, he becomes concerned and works to protect Antonio as best as he can. (Allies: Maximus, Dante, Bolt)

Disk: “Childcare” - Stronger Against Invisible Enemies
+X Skill Power to Antonio and allies
When an enemy is Invisible, their basic attacks deal X less damage to Antonio and his allies.
“Ratted Out” also makes Antonio Precise for 4 seconds (+4 seconds per star).

Since it’s been a while since I’ve made a DH:BM concept (and finals this week had me feeling like :dizzy_face:), feel free to let me know if there’s anything I missed/overlooked. Hope you guys enjoy!

4 Likes

Nice Concept! :ok_hand:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney