Animal Kingdom Concept Contest!

I just want to thank everyone for participating! Everyone did an amazing job and I wish you all could have won! Our finalists had a neck and neck race for first place. Which won came out on top, @Imagineer_V or @Scarlet_Captain?

By one vote …

The Final Results

@Imagineer_V is our winner! Congratulations!

Queen Arianna and King Frederic will raise lanterns for your victory!

Magic Kingdom will light fireworks In your honor

You deserve an everlasting round of applause!

image image image image image image image giphy image

And let’s not forget our amazing runner up, @Scarlet_Captain! You did a great job and deserve a gif as well!

Thank you so much for participating, I hope everyone had fun participating because I sure had a great time hosting! Thank y’all so much for making this contest magical!

16 Likes

Wow! Congrats to @Imagineer_V for her first place! You did an amazing job with your Concept!

Also Congratulations to @Scarlet_Captain for an amazing second place! Your Concept was so awesome too! Have another allpause GIF:

13 Likes

:smiley: OMG I am shocked! Thank you for the congratulations and all those awesome gifs! I did not expect to win this contest. Thank you to everyone who voted for me in the various rounds. Thank you to all the other concept makers who submitted in the contest. You are all amazing concept makers. Every single concept submitted was great for their own reasons. Keep making concepts, improving, and using your amazing creativity. :grin:

14 Likes

Great job @Imagineer_V, you definitely deserved this

10 Likes

Congrats @Imagineer_V! You deserve it!

7 Likes

Congratulations Imaginelf! As a reward, I give you a bowl. Throw you a bowl

2 Likes

Congrats! @Imagineer_V! You deserve the win!

3 Likes

Congrats @Imagineer_V!
peter-pan-cheering

5 Likes

Congratulations @Imagineer_V!

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney