Animation Interruptions

So I am not sure if this is intended, which if it is I dont understand why, but i really wish it didnt exist. Animation interruptions do not make sense when the skill does not include disables such as stun/freezes ect. To give an example if your toon has an early attack or skill it can get interrupted by someone such as baymax’s blast off skill… his skill doesnt have a stun or push back and they are not using his freeze disk. This makes some heroes useless (looking at you maui and jessie). Maui never gets his courage off and has such low hp that without his courage he dies instantly cause the courage animation gets interrupted. The same goes for jessie, if using her buzz disk at max level she instantly jumps into the fray only to get her animation interrupted by what seems is a single auto attack. Im glad your team @Polaris buffed maui and jessie in the past but the buff is pointless if he never casts courage and her special is so easily interrupted. These are just two examples. It is almost like there is a hidden stagger category in combat that isnt displayed to the player.
For some numbers if maui got interrupted it took 5 seconds before he casted it again which in most battles that seem to end in 15-20 seconds that is a large chunk of the battle wasted. (I used magara shank disk to ensure he didnt die though)

Yes, Maui is still useless without start of combat protection such as meg, nick(Judy disk), calhoun(violet disk), or baymax. There are many skills that I wish granted the user invulnerability frames during its animation, such as Maui, shank’s toughen up, judy’s deputize etc.

3 Likes

Yea those are just more examples and if they get interrupted they just stand there trying to recast just to get interrupted again.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney