Elsa:do it together

Promise me will will do this together"

Stars::star:
Blue team
Damage
Front row

Animations:

Entrance
anna walks,examining the area,and looks at the enemys,and then swiftly pulls out her ice sword.

Deafeat
Anna lies down on the ground like this

And a tear drops from her eyes.

Victory
Anna stands in pride like this

With a smile,with her clothes and hair calmly getting pushed by the wind.

Skills:

White:find the truth
Anna sets of to find the truth,following the enemy everywhere they go,and hits them every now and then.if anna hits a critical,the enemy gets frostbite,and every 3 seconds,they deal damage.also,after 4 seconds,they are silenced for 7 seconds.

Green:sister of a spirit
One anna is half health,you get to pick which character you want to attack, and then a possibility of different things happen.
Depending on what enemy you attack,you get a certain spirit to attack the enemy.

Tank:a purple fire ball/the fire spirit hops on the enemy,setting fire to them.every 10 seconds,they deal X damage to themselves. this also weakens there defense,making every attack deal ×10 damage.

Control:the wind spirit blows the affected enemy away once they get close enough to one of your allies for the rest of one wave (this only works with enemys which make physical damage.if the enemy which you targeted is long ranged,the wind spirit will blow it right back at them).

Damage:the earth golems/spirit marches across the battlefield,causing an earthquake.the earthquake makes the enemy dizzy making it attack all the enemys around it.

Support/charm:a pond appears underneath the selected enemy.all off a sudden,the enemy gets pulled in the pond,and gets launched back out again,but this time came out with half health.the cold water makes them cold,so sometimes they cant land attacks,and the attacks they do land wont be as powerful.also,the pond remains there for the rest of the wave,and if an enemy falls into it,the same thing happens to the enemy.

Blue move:the princesses royalty
Anna pulls a tiara out of her pocket and puts it on.now,she points at the enemys,and Arendelle soldiers come and attack an enemy each.once the sword hits them,they get stunned for X seconds.

Purple move:your leader
While the soldiers are attacking,anna and a random allie is shielded until the move ends.

Red move:mothers robe
When a spirit attacks the enemy,anna puts her mother’s robe on.now,anna and the team get a higher chance of criticals.whenever anna lands a critical,enemys start walking and fighting slower,weakening an ememy she walks past.

2 Likes

They are called stars. The rank is the White+0 through Red+6 thing.

1 Like

This concept is pretty original, and I definitely liked it. But ×10 damage feels too much tbh. Consider that Randall’s damage against scared enemies is basically ×3, and can already be lethal.

1 Like

Thankyou for the info

How about I put a short time limit?

Would be better, I guess. Either way, you can do whatever you want with your concept.

Thankyou.i appreciate it

A need for sure

I think you pasted your concept 4 times

1 Like

And for no reason at all…

Huh?I didnt mean to do that I’m really sorry

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney