Anna (from Frozen) Hero Abilities Suggestion

W: Anna revives a random ally that died this battle.

G: Anna cleanses one ally of all disables/neg. status effects and heals the team based off how many things were cleansed.

B: Anna gains 30% of her team’s total tenacity. Whenever a neg. status effects/disable end on her, she heals her team.

P: Anna gains 25% Dodge chance.

Disk 1: Heroes Anna revives are immune to damage for 2 seconds.

Disk 2: Increase team skill power whenever Anna heals.

Disk 3: Whenever Anna Dodges, her green skill triggers. This badge ability has a 7 second cool down.

3 Likes

That is a lot of healing. Might be too strong if the healing isn’t tweaked well.

So could you maybe keep em all in one thread plz?

Also I fail to see how this skill set corresponds with Anna.

1 Like

Most of it corresponds to the last scene in the movie. I don’t want to spoil the movie though, in case someone reading this hasn’t seen it.

Interesting concept, but the white skill is kinda too much. I think that white and green should be swapped, and Anna shouldn’t revive more than one ally per battle.

1 Like

Plus, Discs? The maximum number for a Hero’s Discs is 2. To heck with it, it’s your suggestion. I don’t want to ruin the fun for you.

I think Ana should not be added now, because maybe the movie Frozen 2 brings some power to Anna.

1 Like

What is Anna “Spring or summer” ?

1 Like

Elsa is winter, Olaf is summer, Anna is fall, and Kristoff can be spring

1 Like

I am sorry but I watched the last scenes of the movie and…how do tjese pertain to that scene (s)?

Anna and Elsa ice skating with Olaf

Anna punching Hans

That scene that is sad

The melting of that scene

so which?

1 Like

Hmmm ok I just watched the trailer of Frozen 2 and there is a “Autumnchild” MENTIONED…

Nah I am just messing with you I retract my statements. Elsa could be a winter child…hmm :thinking:

Because she can make snow,ice,blizzards, and lower temperatures to that of a cold winter… Yes I understand why she would be a winter child

So an Autumn child… Able to make trees lose their leaves and …?

So Frozen 2 they meet someone with powers over the season of Autumn…

Doo they meet others as well? Doo they have to fight of some evil villain? If so, is it this autumn person???

We will know when the movie is released.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney