Anna Hero Concept (Requested by @Umar_AbuBakr)

This concept was requested by @AbuBakr-Umar.

Anna Concept

Anna is always ready to put up a fight and use her natural courageous spirit to protect her allies.

:star::star:
Quote: “If You Don’t Want Me To Chase You Into Fire, Then Don’t Run Into Fire!”
Role: Damage
Position: Backline
Trials Team: Blue

Basic Attack: Throws Snowballs/Uses her Ice Sword
Entrance: Skips in
Victory: Throws snow into the air
Defeat: Falls on her knees

Skills

White Skill: The Next Right Thing
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
Passive: Anna starts combat with 10 snowballs in a pile beside her. When she runs out of snowballs Anna moves to the frontline using her Ice Sword until she uses her active skill.

Active: Anna calls in Marshmallow who roars at all enemies dealing X damage and scaring them for 8 seconds. When Marshmallow leaves Anna’s snowball pile is reset.

Green Skill: Royal Courage
:fist: Normal Damage
Snowballs: Anna shouts waking the Earth Giants who throw a boulder at the furthest enemy dealing X damage and stunning them and nearby enemies for 4.5 seconds.

Ice Sword: Anna counters a melee attack dealing X damage and reducing the enemy’s armour by 40%. Anna can counter an attack once every 7 seconds.

Blue Skill: True Love
Once per wave when one of Anna’s allies is about to be K.O’d Anna leaps in front of them freezing up for two seconds. Anna blocks the damage that would have K.O’d her ally and heals her and the ally for X HP while frozen.
The ally that Anna protects won’t take damage while Anna is frozen.

Purple Skill: Confident and Brave
While using snowballs Anna gains X skill power.
While using her ice sword Anna gains X armour.

Red Skill: Some Things Never Change
Anna’s snowballs freeze enemies for 6 seconds and her ice sword stuns enemies for 2 seconds.
Anna deals 100% more damage to disabled enemies.
The bonus damage has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.
+X HP healed from True Love
+X Max HP
+X Reality

Friendships

Anna and Kristoff “Get this right”
Boosts protected ally from True Love
The ally Anna protects during True Love gains X skill power for the rest of the wave.
The ally Anna protects during True Love becomes invincible for 3 seconds when Anna defrosts (+1 second per star)
Allies - Elsa, Animal, Moana

Anna and Olaf “Leaves of Change”
Protected when at low health
+X Max HP
Anna takes 50% less damage while below half health (+5% per star)
Allies - Frozone, Merida, Woody

Once again thank you @AbuBakr-Umar for requesting this concept.

25 Likes

That’s really nice concept of Anna :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Really great concept!

1 Like

Thanks for makin a concept based on my request
This Anna Hero Concept looks really awesome
tenor

1 Like

You are welcome…Indeed i should say thanks multiple timee :grin:
Thank You Alot

1 Like

They basically already have two seconds of invincibility, so this skill is pointless for that.

However, in addition, protecting thwm from death without healing them is rather useless, it means that the next second after Anna stops protecting them, they die.

I know Kristoff’s disk remedies that, but I would have that in the blue skill and make her disk with Kristoff be more freeze team friendly. Her white skill already gives an interesting crit ability to freeze teams, (Ehich Elsa would love) but perhaps her Kristoff disk could do something more like: While Frozen from activating True Love, Enemies that htarget Anna have their basic damage reduced by 20% (+10% per star) for the next six seconds. The reference being to Frozen where Hans’ sword broke against her.

But it is a good concept! :grin:

3 Likes

PerBlue needs to take a look at this

(In a good way of course)

6 Likes

I am thinking of why anna is not in the game. Also good idea.

1 Like

Well they aren’t necessarily at critical health so they do have a chance to survive. Also I deliberately made the base invincibility last longer thank Anna’s protection so it would have some use.

I agree that that outfit would look cool but can you please not revive my concepts. You’re welcome to view them but I released this more than a month ago.

1 Like

Please STOP!!! :rage::rage::rage:

You replying sends me a notification so I would appreciate it if you would use common sense and not be a pill.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney