Anniversary Art Event! 🍰

I think they’ll do it later, when more people show their works. The topic only has 12.

1 Like

@Polaris, are all posts in the thread subject to approval or only those entries?

All posts in that thread have to be approved. It’s something that Disney asked us to do for this event.

6 Likes

Direct line with Disney.

What is your life!?! :grin:

3 Likes

While I’m a little disappointed it wasn’t an idea by Perblue to make the playerbase happier, it’s cool to know Disney cares. :smile:

6 Likes

The event idea was ours, but Disney added some framework to how we asked players to submit their art.

12 Likes

I see that it says one entry per person would it be OK if we did it as a guild

Group effort - yes!

5 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

Extorting? Geet real, They said event, not competition. There is no extortion since they are not threatening to close down our accounts if we don’t do this.

Also, maybe it is just me, but If Perblue made their own Happy Birthday DHBM, I think I would consider them vain.

Perblue is giving us a chance to express our appreciation of their game, one that is optional.

ALso, They already have at least 20 entries, Mine is one of them.

Have a nice life! :grin::wink:

11 Likes

If you talking about Invasion rewards, this is not the topic to do it so.
If you want to share your concerns about the art event, contractive criticism is always welcome, but not like that.

1 Like

I suck at art (

Does anyone know when the pictures will appear on Facebook?

3 Likes

If I were to guess, after the anniversary update and after the events and gifts that are supposed to happen because of the anniversary update.

8 Likes

I don’t know but here’s a link to PurBlue’s Facebook page. Just so we can check it out. ASAP

:crown:
:angel:

5 Likes

They also have a Facebook specially made for DHBM which I’m guessing they would post that

3 Likes

:expressionless:

“Make us free stuff”

Where do I begin

4 Likes

That is a lot of words just to say “I don’t feel like drawing”.

And you don’t have to. But coming with a personal attack seems almost like you felt disappointed there is nothing coming from the outcome as a reward.

It’s an easy free event for everyone to enjoy and show how players love Disney-Pixar (or the game) with zero pressure. I see nothing wrong with it.

8 Likes

What @Pepper said. Making the drawing is completely optional. I never expected a reward for this. Making my submission was my reward. I enjoyed the challenge of drawing the characters.

5 Likes

To know that other people likes your work is a reward already. MrMix, you’re too much now. TOO MUCH.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney