Anniversary Art Event! 🍰

Disney Heroes Anniversary Art Event!

To celebrate the one year anniversary of Disney Heroes: Battle Mode, we’d like you to create a birthday card featuring your favorite game characters and settings!

Format

Any formats are welcome for this event: paper, crayon, pen, paint, digital, mixed media, etc. This must be original art, created by you, and include “Happy Birthday, Disney Heroes!” somewhere visible. Even if you don’t consider yourself an artist, gather together your markers, tablet pen, macaroni, and glitter glue and have some fun!

Keep it clean - rated G --no inappropriate innuendo or anything else that would violate the forum rules or Terms of Use.

One entry per person.

How to Submit your Art

Create a digital version of your art, and post it in this thread. All posts in that thread will require moderator approval, so there will be a delay between when you submit it and when it becomes visible for everyone to see. Feedback on the art is welcome, but please keep it positive and constructive. We will feature our favorites on our Facebook page.

46 Likes

Are there any forum or in-game prizes?

6 Likes

No prizes, just for fun!

13 Likes

If just for fun then why the entry limit? :’(

7 Likes

Can we use another disney charthers even if they are not belong to the game?

4 Likes

You can but they need to be disney

4 Likes

@Polaris, so if I post a picture (which it is not gonna be good) can I just go into gallery and edit my image to look better is that it?
And put
Happy birthday DHBM, so please tell m if I’m missing something.

5 Likes

There’s an entry limit to encourage people to be thoughtful about their entry and make one good one.

If you draw something, the easiest way to make a digital version is to take a photo of it with your mobile device and upload that to the forums.

We’d like the art to focus on the game and the Heroes we’ve already released.

You can make the image say Happy Birthday in any way you want - from making it part of the creation, to adding it in digitally after the fact.

I’ve seen some great art popping up here and there on the forums. I think this will be a great art event and we want this to be fun!

15 Likes

You’re talking to an artist! Just…let me just figure out a few of my own concepts for this “Birthday card”.

5 Likes

Awesome! We want it to be fun, so be creative, and we’ll call these more guidelines than actual rules. :wink:

12 Likes

@Polaris do you need to have character in the image?

3 Likes

Nope, just have it be vaguely related to the game :smiley:

9 Likes

Alright then what I’m doing is alright.

3 Likes

@Polaris after I send my art in (and I did) how long do we wait for them to approve?

1 Like

I have to review each one. I’ll try and do it a few times a day while I’m in the office. I’m out nights and weekends, but will grab the list first thing in my mornings.

12 Likes

Oh,I didn’t know it was just you sorry.

2 Likes

No worries! Thanks for the submission!

8 Likes

Until when can we submit our drawing :)?

2 Likes

@Polaris you stated on the Birthday card we should feature our favourite game characters & settings. Could you tell me what you meant by settings?

2 Likes

@Polaris

Will there be in game anniversary updates or events in addition to this?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney