Anniversary Art Event! 🍰

They never said they wouldn’t :man_shrugging:

:man_facepalming:

The topic is (supposed to be) dead

Oh. Sorry. Plus. It got flagged so I have to delete it and try my best to fix it.

sigh

I didn’t flag it. But just because it is flagged doesn’t mean you have to post it again. Unless it never deserved to be flagged. In this case, it somewhat does need to get flagged. Especially because it is off-topic.

I know. It was System.

Well. In honor of the second anniversary of this game. I couldn’t find an art, but I had do a gif for an art.

1 Like

:man_facepalming:

System only notifies you you got flagged. They aren’t the one who flagged it. Just
 let’s just leave the topic alone.

1 Like

I had an idea about Jack Sparrow, Gibbs and Barbossa finding Simba and Mala aboard the Black Pearl.

Me drawing that tho. Rather complicated.

You mean Nala.

Ok. But it was a good topic I made, not a bad one. Because it’s not spamming.

Your post was a comment.

1 Like

@Polaris where can we post it,on Facebook?

1 Like

Puedo poner otros personajes pero de otros alternos a un también pondré pocos de disney

Can it include Disney characters that haven’t been included in the game yet? Because there’s still a few Disney characters that haven’t been added yet that I really want to see like Jim Hawkins & Morph from Treasure Planet and a few others etc

But can it though?

1 Like

This hasn’t actually been restarted. This is an old thing from last year, that someone decided to comment on again.

Really?
Ah well, No matter then.

How do I submit my post if I do not own a Facebook account? (Don’t judge me)

1 Like

Well, I made a thread celebrating DHBM’s 2nd anniversary. You can submit your art there.

1 Like

Can u send me the link?

1 Like

Here

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney