Anniversary Event Contest

I’ve been loving this contest since it reminds me a bit of the Incredibles and WiR ones (which I believe are fan favorites) until I saw this

I know Fortify the Network is one of Perblue’s favorites, but this, in my opinion, was not necessary. To be fair, it’s easier for F2P players to earn points for progress but I personally didn’t think the FtN elements needed to be added since we already get one like every other week on S3 (or at least it feels like it). I believe this event had the potential to be one of the bests, it just didn’t need to reuse elements of one of the most infamous contests among fans.

Sorry if this got a little ranty. So far I am actually really enjoying this update and I am very grateful for all the new content and gifts Perblue has given us lately. Happy Anniversary Disney Heroes!

Edit: I just saw how many points spending diamonds gets you, so I don’t think it’s as bad. I still believe it could’ve worked without them though.

1 Like

I think we were due a Fortify contest anyway, so it doesn’t surprise me much. More of a break from the ‘usual’ schedule would’ve been nice, but at least the F2P have a chance to get some prizes that are usually well out of reach. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am having a hard time in this event actually.

2 Likes

I have so many infected areas right now so I see this contest as giving me a push to actually do something about it :sweat_smile: I have actually not made much progress but I hope I can earn enough points to get at least 2 or 3 of the progress rewards since they are giving out a lot this time around.

The other elements were the extra ones, main contest is fortify the network. It’s every three weeks.

For me the Anniversary contest was good because even though the high/bonus points are limited, it will still help you progress higher. Plus, using Goofy twice at the City Watch will help you very much. The limited bonuses are decent in my opinion.

I think the biggest challenge here is clearing the infected areas. If you don’t have a habit of stacking up infected areas for the contest, then this is unfortunate. But if you have an anti-virus stacked up, then this won’t be a problem. Clearing infected areas manually will also help you, but it will consume most of your time.

So overall, I could say that average players can get at least three stars, and the spenders can get them the fourth and fifth star (which they should because they have more resources than F2P players).

I think more contest should be like this it more free to play while having pay to win in it I have a free to play person in my guild and they are almost 4 tier which shows it more friendly then past ones I hope they keep this up cause it makes it more universal versus pay to win or get nothing

3 Likes

I been pretty much free to play but back in December bought a Scar pack. But between build up of batteries and a few spawn my infections with one from last night I have already scored over 1 million points.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney