Anniversary event

Hello guys, well, according to the wiki the game’s anniversary is next week (may 14th) and we haven’t heard anything about the big day. @Polaris is there a possibility that you can give us a sneak peak , pretty please?!

1 Like

He/she needs approvals by the team,

@Polaris is there a chance of showing us what’s new today or soon?

1 Like

As I said somewhere else this is last bit of info that we got, so it’s seems that it will be a little bit later than actual date of the anniversary. They are probably and hopefully being silent because they are prepairing something big. Alas, we have to be patient.

3 Likes

I really hope it is something big, but I’ll settle for some sweet purchase options if nothing else.

2 Likes

End of month might also include from mid TO end of month, can’t be just one day of celebrating such a big thing. Hope update is next week.
Late anniversary event sounds bad, nothing fresh came to game from loooong time.

If May has only 14 days, then the surprise is very close now.

1 Like

I wish it wasn’t at the end of the month though. :sob:

1 Like

Maybe there is some calendar where it has! :smiley:

Maybe, but than again it can lasts from example 24th may (al contests starts in friday so maybe it will be friday) till 31st may which is also friday, that is also end of the month. Maybe even spills out to june. We can only speculate :slight_smile:

I think the patch notes will be released next week or possibly today

1 Like

Even few words will be good, time flies and still nothing.

1 Like

I could not resist

1 Like

Please don’t @Polaris.
Surprises are fun.

3 Likes

We’ve got the notes! The big something might be referring to the new mode coming to my server.

Hey no spoilers… Oh wait already done! Hahahahahah

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney