Anniversary Trivia Questions

So, what heroes is our No 1? I tried Ralph and Vanellope but they werent right :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Same it didn’t work

1 Like

I found it. It is Calhoun. All small letters

7 Likes

Thanks

3 Likes

First prize wall?

2 Likes

Here. Only 4 letters, all lowercase

1 Like

today’s answer is: lilo

3 Likes

@Samm any update on Tiana’s trial? Not working today and we still have more than a day left.
Thanks

1 Like

Same for me it’s been 2 days now

1 Like

If you go to the topic called “Tiana anniversary trials doesn’t refresh” you’d find this comment:

There’s certainly room to ask whether having 4 resets for a 6-day event was the best course of action, but that was the intended behavior, and apparently everyone got the same number of resets.

1 Like

Todays question is

The name on dogs breakfast

1 Like

winston is the name

1 Like

The latest question was “who was the first prize wall hero?” The answer is Lilo

2 Likes

It’s old

2 Likes

Todays answer is Kermit

2 Likes

eu sempre publico as reposta no meu canal no youtube então se inscreva no canal deixe seu like ative o sininho de notificações e deixe seu comentario que irei responde todos. :smile:

Can you quiet down your YT promo-spam “King” Alex David Seville?
Just kindly asking because I am tired of seeing your YT almost every time I stop by the forums now (also the middle name is fake, so from now on I will call you “King Hidden YT Shadow Spam Tyrant” (or King HYTSST to abbreviate)

1 Like

Translated: I’m tired of people like you who make (dislike) speech

2 Likes

No need to write like this, all browsers already have Google translate function and have automatically.

4 Likes

disney heroes spooky trivia what does the mad hatter offer jack skellington when he meets him need help it’s today spooky trivia thanks for the code

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney