Annoying Advertisement Issue

Ok, either this is a bug or I‘m just too stupid to figure out the trick.

For some time now, whenever I try watching the daily videos or watch one to either refresh a store or double my loot, by the end of them, the ”X“ button does not appear. Instead, there comes a ”>>“ button that only leads to another button where I can get he app advertised. And no matter how long I wait, nothing else happens and I have to close the game.

Even more so: One accidental touch on my touchscreen and the video will freeze, crashing the app.

I‘m honestly tired of having to watch something like 20 ads just to get my 3 daily videos. Can someone explain to me how I get around it (Aside from purchasing VIP status with real money)? Or even better: If a developer happens to see this post, could you try to work on this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Many people have posted about this and they’re aware and trying to fix it. Please check if your topic exists already before making a new one.

@Kermit1 You could have just said that “Perblue are aware and trying to fix it”
I don’t think saying “Please check if your topic exists already before making a new one”
Is a good thing to say since they might not know that there is already a topic about it

I’m sorry about it, it just it’s the third or fourth post I’ve seen about it and I’m getting tired if seeing them. I do apologize.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney