Another New Quiz (easy this time I promise) 😁

My quizzes (especially my latest one) have not been getting that much attention (either cause nobody cares or the last one was impossibly hard). If you were avoiding my quizzes because of the latter though, this new one i made is totally easy. It’s involves the DHBM quotes which is the easiest it can get. Hope someone tries it.

1 Like

Idk how Sporcle works from a creator perspective, but if possible, I’d like to suggest having all of the characters sorted in alphabetical order. One of the problems I’m immediately seeing is that it’s annoying trying to sift through almost 200 characters just to find the one I’m thinking of.

Fixed it. Now it’s actually easy. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for this quiz! it was fun!

1 Like

No problem! Glad you liked it!

1 Like

Ran out of time. Uuugh, I was so close too (despite getting some wrong). Great quiz none the less.

1 Like

That’s unfortunate. Glad you enjoyed though. What score did you get?

“Watch this”
Elsa’s quote really sucks, so bland and random… a shame for such an iconic character

3 Likes

I know. Some of them like King Louie, Rocketeer, Snow White etc could have had better quotes.

1 Like

I finished about 128 questions.

1 Like

I got 117 out of 193. Good quiz!

1 Like

Nice job! Glad you enjoyed the quiz. :grin:

1 Like

Another great quiz! I had a few brain farts here and there, but I’m happy with the score I got - 170 out of 193!

2 Likes

Nice job! Glad you enjoyed!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney