Another question

I’ve gotten all of mine to b0-p4, then I ran out of stamina

Well…
For me it doesn’t really help much, but as I said I hate having heroes on white.

Besides, I can use heroes on Purple/early Orange ranks to clean lower surge districts, altough that’s about it.

3 Likes

My question I asked is really important. What TL do you need to start upgrading heroes to P4? As a point of reference I am at TL 70.

Between 75 and 80 I think. Depends on the character.

You can check it by yourself btw, looking at the heroes you want to know about’s badges

I could not LOL since my highest heroes are at P1. I have been playing catch up.

You can still check it. You can see all the badges heroes need up to the max rank simply by clicking on the small info button near the badge set.

2 Likes

Hoard the stamina and wait for goggles/event to double the xp and do the daily quest while you stack the stamina

Oh now I remember what I was gonna say! Use the consumables when double drops, contests, or other things happen that can help you level up faster.

1 Like

I would say I already was hoarding them

6 Likes

If you are below level 100 you can get x4 xp

The catch guild perk stacks with goggles/events

Events and goggles dont stack with each other though

Do daily raids, purchase crates, and daily quests that give team XP. My suggestion to make the raid more useful is to look for someone who u want to focus on (ie. Your strongest and/or most popular heroes) and look at how much more bits/badges do u need and determine which needs lesser (U can focus on those and you’ll have a likely chance of equipping the badge)

Do some diamond offers (Fyber, Tapjoy and theorem surveys) and increase your buy stamina times, get to VIP level 2 to get 3 chances to buy stamina. U can buy more stamina (or perhaps save up for the next contest)

U can get stamina by buying, claiming your stamina quest, through war rewards, weekly quest and stamina regeneration

If You are in good guild which have team catch up perk maxed , U should join such guild if u can…Then There ll be Perma Double Xp under 100 Lvl.
And For Good Pulls in badge booster , i equip all badges of non upgraded heroes and i dont promote them so i dont get lower rarity badges.
And Get Badges Which is needed by Badge booster

If U can ,then buy. If u want to stay F2p then Hoard and spend in events like in Fortify, And other events… As You are far from max then If Ur guild is Lvl 5, You can get Double XP drop in 600k influence , try to buy that…Hoard stamina and refills like i can see U have 40k…In Next Ftnc i would recommend spending them As max cap for stamina is like 30k.
And U can buy stamina from diamonds, its worthy for me! Maybe It will be for u as well.
Do All your dailies …Surely U will get into challengers in some days…Just play regularly!!
Hope This will Help you
Sorry for Typing errors

I’m in platinum v so I’m close

Its really not so easy…If u wont lvl up…Ur team will became more outdated and more…Key Is Level Up…And Upgrade Good Heroes

I’m only level 72 in platinum v so should I buy stuff, but then there are pros and cons to buying stuff

Pros:
Win more contests and actually finish them
Get cap
Red heroes
V.i.p
Challenger

cons:
In chat I can’t announce I’m a pay to win because my server hates them. Even though one day someone was level seven next day 98
A lot of money being spent
What deal do I buy

I see, and if you could post your team here it should be a good idea :-).

As for whether or not to buy is up to you, but I would recommend you using that stamina as you miss out on the free generating stamina, even if yes saving for using Double EXP.

I would recommend checking if the guild you are in has the Double Team EXP perk has that one should help a lot.

Up to you if you buy, but if you buy a deal for real money I would recommend trying to go for the ones that have over 1000 Stamina packs and cost like 5 dollars or at least not that much.

2 Likes

My team is donald, Oogie, Randall, mushu, and magica (who I will replace with Davy Jones)

I will, probably

I will when the game will open

I see and I would say that’s a pretty good team :-). You can probably use Magica instead of Donald when the other team has no crowd controllers or debuffers.

If you do I hope it feel like it helps you a lot :-).

Sounds good.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney