Another topic with some suggestions

Here i am again as i do time to time with more suggestions for a better game:

1st i wanna explain that my suggestion may looks weird for most people but for high level players some of these things are really needed…

1. we need more ways to get disk power and (mostly) mod power cause level up disks over lv90 and mods over lv40 is extremely hard.
  2. higher difficulty level on heist, cw and surge please
  3. more mod upgrade pieces (invasion really dont drop enough once you have lots of mods…)
  4. a co-ruler or vice-leader rank that can also change settings like lv to join guild or rank to use extra war attack if the ruler is mot online
  5. more collections (already wrote some ideas here: A few suggestion to improve the game and keep it alive (expecially on older servers) )
  6. review of some high level vip benefits (100 diamonds for 1 extra trial or port?..)
  7. improve stamina buy with diamonds… after 2 with 50 and 4 with 100 getting same 120 energy for 200 or 400 diamonds is insane…
  8. same story of point 7 for gold buy system…
  9. more new costumes…
  10. more guild perks with extra discount or slot in market (at least discount up to 10%)
  11. guild perks to get discount on disk/mod power needed to level up ( at least usual 2/4/6% discount…)
  12. last but most important: defensive perks on war cars… cant they be 0,5% or even 1% by level? I mean at max level (16) the malus/bonus are insignificant for level 140 heroes…
1 Like
  1. Debatable. I’ll have someone speak their opinion on the higher difficulty levels on those modes, but in my opinion, I think it seems enough on what difficulty levels we have right now. The rising level caps in the future could bring out higher difficulty levels, but like I said, the difficulty levels we have right now seem enough.
  2. There is a similar rank called “Champion”. They can also take over as guild leader if the latter isn’t active for decades.
  3. There is a list of VIP level benefits available for you to see in the game. As of right now, I think it reaches up to VIP Level 15 only.
  4. Most wanted from players.

Thats why i said that my feedbacks are for high level players man… i am champion in n1 guild of my server 518 days playing and ranked 5th on my server… so no need you to explain there is champion rank i am already a champion, also at level 140 a maxed quorra or jessie instawin each fight in heist so i asked for something more difficult, also i was referring to mx level vip bonus, at vip20 you can reset trials and port but that cost 100 diamonds and is too much…

Please next time before giving me that answer try read the post better thanks :wink:

I was trying to figure out on what you meant for suggestion 6, and suggestion 4 is similar to the champion rank, but ok I guess.

Nope. The 2 things i listed are the only thing a champion cant do. Will give 2 examples

Your guild requires lv135 to join and someone lv134 would like to join, no one can change that setting except the ruler and if he ia not online you cant accept that dude

A new member wanna use extra attack in war but is setted to officer or champion and higher if no ruler online no one can change that too.

Thats why i asked again for a unique rank of coleader

I see. I was just pointing out some things on the suggestions, so there is no need to take it too serious. I was once the(short-time)ruler of a guild, and I tried to remember the settings I was available to tweak, and before becoming the ruler, I was champion and I think I have most of those guild settings except for the extra war attack. It’s been a long time and I forgot about it.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney