Antonio Madrigal‎

Antonio Madrigal

Stars at the beginning: :star:
Role: Support
Position: Back
Team: Yellow

Entrance: Antonio runs towards his position followed few birds and butterflies.
Victory: Antonio pulls out the jaguar plush toy made by Mirabel and hugs it.
Defeat: Antonio becomes sad.

Quote: “Let me help you. The rats told me everything.’’

White skill: Jaguar Ride :sparkles:
Passive: Antonio doesn’t basic attack and instead grants an ally with the highest energy 250 energy, including himself. Antonio also blocks a debuff every 2 seconds which would be applied to himself and his allies. Antonio keeps all blocked debuffs and applies them randomly to enemies when using ‘‘Jaguar Ride’’.

Active: Antonio calls in his jaguar friend which picks him up and then rides towards enemies, dealing X damage, knocking them back, stealing 2 buffs from each enemy, and stunning them for 5 seconds. This skill then applies all collected debuffs from the passive. Antonio is untargetable while using this skill.

Green Skill: Toucan Beak :sparkles:
Antonio calls in his toucan friend which then flies towards the farthest enemy, dealing X damage, applying 6 stacks of Fatigue, stealing 35% of their Armor and Reality and granting it to Antonio for 10 seconds.

The Armor and Reality steal is less effective against enemies above level X.

Blue Skill: Capybara Sit
Antonio calls in his capybara friend which sits in the middle of the battlefield, the capybara stays on the battlefield for 6 seconds. Whenever capybara receives damage Antonio and his allies heal 5% of their Max HP. Capybara also applies sap to the enemy who attacked them for 9 seconds.

The sap has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Purple skill: Animal Lover
The ally which avoided a debuff due to Antonio’s passive receives 1 stack of Hardy and heals X HP.

The hardy has a chance to fail on allies above level X.

Red Skill: Fauna Rumble
All allies which receive a debuff when Antonio blocked one receive 100 energy and has a 40% chance to cleanse from all their active debuffs, these debuffs will be later applied with ‘‘Jaguar Ride’’.

All debuffs applied by ‘‘Jaguar Ride’’ now last 2 seconds longer and an additional 30% longer. Whenever Antonio applies a debuff longer than 12 seconds this way all allies gain 2 stacks of Hardy and are healed by X HP.

Additional stat boosts:
+X HP
+X SP
+X Tenacity

Friends

Bagheera - Jungle Ride

More Damage Per Debuff

• +X BD
  • +X SP
  • Antonio and allies deals 3% more damage per active debuff on an enemy for 4 seconds after using ‘‘Jaguar Ride’’ (+3% damage and +1s per star)

Russell & Kevin - Friend of All

More Energy

• +X HP to Antonio and allies
  • +X Reality
  • Antonio shares 8% of all his energy gain with allies (+8% per star)
  • Antonio and allies gain 4% Conservation (+4% per star)
1 Like

The toucan is called Pico

Also I could have imagined him more as a Damage rather than a Support

Good Job tho

2 Likes

Jaguar has a name Parce, but I didn’t wanted to include names at all. Makes it easier.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney