Any plans to.come out with more Emojis?

Is there any plans to come out with more emojis? It’s been many moons since we had some.

2 Likes

How many do you still need to unlock?

Now that you mentuonit, they havent been given in contests have they??

Yeah, they did. Whenever they do themed Contests, like:

1. The Incredibles

2. Toy Story

3. The Scarers

they give out Emoji Access for the Progress Rewards…

Yah but they havent done one of those in a while…

3 Likes

Had they do those? I only remember Ralph contest with emojis, that means these were a long time ago. And that’s unfortunate that many characters (Mickey, Quorra, Hades and many others) have no emojis at all:(

You might have missed the best event so far in DHBM because it was in the early days: the Incredibles Contest, a week-long contest that had good progress and rank rewards back then…

3 Likes

We need new events! Those were fun. They usually involved contests other than boring ol’ “Fortify the Network.” It’s been pretty bland lately, events like Villaintines Day and Christmas were just a few benefits for a day each and themed packages. :cry:

2 Likes

Villaintines day events were MUCH better than Christmas at least. They offered a ton of diamond packages (cheap too) on s3 and all I remember for xmas was expensive money packages.

1 Like

Ftn is just so boring…what happened to collect violet badges, use character abc, etc. :expressionless:
Lets have some fun contests again !!!

Easter is coming up and PERBLUE could hide easter eggs in the game ?! Sth like that
I mean we already missed Chinese New Year…(would have been perfect for Mulan)

2 Likes

Hey if Mulan shows up a month late I will not conplain about it. Annd that is a promise :wink:

As I remember, it is said that a brand new character is waiting to become a sign-in reward. Hope this one will be interesting😇

Olaf/Elsa have been really popular, Kristoff riding Sven would be a neat hero. Or maybe a more spring-related hero? I should try to come up with some. I know I wouldn’t mind Bambi :wink:

I remember when PerBlue released a Contest in which you had to Craft Blue/Purple Badges/Plans, I got to the 1 Million Threshold and got the rewards in time before they changed the Contest.

1 Like

Oh, I remember that too! Those contests were great. I don’t get why Perblue hasn’t had any more fun ones :disappointed:

1 Like

I think its all about giving back to the community and such occasions are perfect. Make this game great again :joy::joy::joy::joy: hahaha

2 Likes

Wow. Had no idea my comment would get at least a little attention from fellow gamers. Personally some changes I would like would be to change the cars in War into actual Disney cars. Things like Cruella’s car, the gnome mobile (showing my age), “Big Daddy’s” Packard from Princess and the frog, Mr Toad’s stolen car…Also, Disney has so many horses, each with their own personas, that they would be fun additions.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney