Anyone else find themselves doing this?

Since 1.7.1 I find myself actually hoarding more Gold and XP drinks, knowing I’ll need them for my main heroes each time I level up or the Server Cap increases… So what has happened, at least for me, in their attempts to “fix the economy”, is that they broke it even more… I COULD spend my Gold and XP drinks on my lower level characters, but then when I level up I’ve not got the resources for my main team(s)…

It’s almost like, despite all the warnings from the player community, the apparent hoarding problem may have gotten even worse…

PB: Too many players are hoarding, we’re gonna make upgrades more expensive

Players: More expensive? Then I have to start hoarding so I can keep my main team upgraded

PB: Wait, what?

10 Likes

I reacted the same way…created a shortage - prices go up.
Economy First year…

I have gotten more careful with my spendings as well and don’t reason use gold on characters other than my mains, which is really sad as I would like to see/read the stories from every character, but with the cost increase I am just not inclined spend as freely as I did before anymore.

I do understand what you mean yeah.

2 Likes

Yes. I feel unfortunately the same. I WANTED to spend the Gold and resources on Hiro but I HAVE to spend it on Quorra…

Yeah, Hiro is a character I would like to spend on as well, but even before couldn’t really justify spending my resources on that much, much less now with the resources cost increase.

My Hiro is badged to purple rank at least though.

There are many non-meta characters I would like to focus on in order to access their story and getting to read their stories, but yeah was hard before and even more harder now unfortunately.

Definitely. 10 million gold is my new 0.

3 Likes

Hoarded 60 million to prepare for this update. 3 skill points a day ever since 1.7.

Might have enough to skill up my top…10? /s

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney