App crashing in war

For months I be been having trouble with war. Very often the app crashes during war attack. The worst is I lose the battle and have no chance to repeat the attack. I be used two different devices and have the same problem. Can that be solved? If the app crashes at least I should be able to retry the attack. @Polaris

3 Likes

No. Here’s why: if you could retry, then when your war attack isn’t going so well you could just close the app and try again. It just wouldn’t work.

4 Likes

One of my guildmates has been having this problem too

There is something with that too. You lose the progress in war. For example in my case, I had already beaten first two teams when app crashed. Upon returning all teams appear intact.

2 Likes

I think we are trying to fix the crashing, not working around the crashing by allowing an exploit. I think you missed the point.

1 Like

No I’m directly on the point. Every single game has crashes. But by allowing you to try again would create a terrible exploit.

Can’t make a single war attack as it is right now. It will always crash, no matter what I do.
If only would be possible, after the game crashes, the match holding on pause, so the player could return to their current match and finish where it left off…would be nice. But, easier said than done, I know.
The same goes for the Coliseum.

1 Like

I am not advocating this exploit. You did miss the point. You are only discussing the last part of his post, not the post as a whole. He only mentioned the retry option as a fail safe if the problem couldn’t be solved. He is complaining about the frequency of crashes he experiences. You only talked about that last part.

Yes, games are always going to crash once in a while, but thats not what OP is mentioning. OP (and others) has frequent crashes, which is likely something wrong with the game rather than it just happened to crash. He used the word Often. Is not the solution to fix the constant crashing, rather than add a safety net if it happens to crash?

And besides, If it cant be fixed, the least the team could do is simulate the rest of the battles on AUTO. not perfect, but something.

1 Like

Well yes, obviously the ideal solution is for the crashing to be fixed. That’s not straightforward though, there could be a number of reasons for a crash.

@Gjmguy described perfectly the reason for the outcome of a crash and why we can’t have a retry when it happens.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney