April Shop Refresh

If you are talking about Raid Max, you can actually get Raid Max for free by watching the 3 ads in the Video airship :-).

It does cost time as you have to wait while the 3 ad videos plays themselves, but yeah not actually real world money in this way.

6 Likes

But you cant get vip rings free

3 Likes

?

Thatā€™s from Fyber

4 Likes

They are not free
You have to watch an ad to get them or play games on Fybr

Time spent on something doesnt make it free

4 Likes

Anyone know what time Chef Skinnerā€™s prize wall is starting today?

1 Like

indefinite term, just waiting untilā€¦ DW, itā€™s pretty quick to fix

Oh! Itā€™s comebacked

4 Likes

Quiero disney encanto por favor aun no sebes cuando empeza encanto

1 Like

I was almost making a topic on this.

@Samm please can the team do something with stamina distribution in modes/ā€œspecial quarterly invasionā€?

You give people a deal with 315k stamina consumables for $20ā€¦ yet the stamina given freely to players is nowhere near that $20 IN OVER 3 MONTHS!
I know the game must have revenue (still a business after all)ā€¦ but I donā€™t think itā€™s balanced even the slightest.
Because if free-to-play players were given a $20 worth of stamina in 3 monthsā€¦ $20 spent a month would quadruple the progress. Now, however it doesā€¦ wellā€¦ 100x the progress? more?

6 Likes

This didnā€™t happen.

All other shop rotations are working fine, but not this one.

3 Likes

I got you know who

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: what???

1 Like

Chef Skinner

2 Likes

Same here.
And now, with Lvl 50 on all Skills, Chef Skinner is ready for my 12-day Elite Campaign!

1 Like

There is way. Do survey or play other games worked out for me

1 Like

This still didnā€™t happen! Huh?

@Samm

4 Likes

Today is weekend. :notes:

2 Likes

Hopefully soon Pocahontas becomes available againā€¦

1 Like

Thank you so much! Very much appreciated! I canā€™t believe that Iā€™m now 2 decades old now (yes, Iā€™m officially 20 years old)! Itā€™s going to take a long time for me to realize how much Iā€™ve been growing over the years. My celebration is going to be very worthwhile for sure! :wink::partying_face::birthday::sunflower::violin::art::video_game::bowling::pizza::ice_cream::doughnut:
(Obviously this has nothing to do with the topic, and I do apologize.:pensive: Itā€™s just a coincidence that my birthday was around the corner when this topic first posted.)

4 Likes

Awesome!:+1: Also, just a quick reminder you might want to be careful when changing subjects because we get a little bit off topic since I noticed your previous reply has been hidden. Just a little heads up.

3 Likes

@Samm Is it time to close the topic? Or would you rather the Horned King/Sherrif of Nottingham issue be addressed here?

9 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney