Is dash op or not?

It doesn’t matter if you can deal a ton of damage if you die in 3 seconds. Sulley and boo having no armor means that they are simply dead weight.

3 Likes

We want balance so that we don’t HAVE to use a certain hero in order to be successful. Whenever a hero’s only counter is itself that is a point where it needs to be nerfed.

6 Likes

Yeah Ducky and Bunny are pretty strong.

Agreed.

I just hope this is fixed in the next patch notes

If not:

Me:

2 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 20 hours.

Yes.

Reason

9 Likes

What server is this @Musketeer?

Screenshot from Discord server (link in my profile).

Okay, thanks @Musketeer. I thought you’re the one with D&B. He’s my guildmate in S19. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Considering D&B’s level 8 green skill does near the same amount of damage as Elsa’s level 105 green skill, I’d say overpowered is an understatement.

5 Likes

In certain situations they rip and tear through teams like it’s nothing (speed increases are a key example of this) and their purple skill lets them stay alive longer… Disables are the only real way to stop them, and even then it’s not 100% but they are limited by the fact that they’re sign in heroes.

3 Likes

I use them in tons of teams usually with Jack Skellington, Meg, Alice, Goofy, Mickey, (Genie is especially great), even Anger and Duke Caboom. Also Kevin if I need him to.

1 Like

i think this is really unbalanced rly perblue 17k damage?!?!?!

2 Likes

Try this, O7, level 130, 2 stars

3 Likes

That’s…a lot

2 Likes

Here’s the other skills too

3 Likes

10 Likes

Omg wow ducky and bunny is way too overpowered

3 Likes

I agree with you 100% this was one of the main reason I stopped playing marvel future fight was the new meta type updates :cry:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney