Are hero refreshes still a thing?

I was wondering if we still receive refresh on older toons. I checked the 3 latest patch and could not find one.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Yes, they are still a thing
The most recent patch notes, in fact, tells us when we will get the next refresh

1 Like

They refreshed Shank last month

From the Update 3.2.10 Patch Notes:

Normally, we’d have a hero refresh here, but the hero design team has been focused on new heroes. Hero refreshes will return with the 3.3.10 update!

Update 3.1.10 in June saw Shank refreshed, so it seems like PerBlue is just skipping one month. Hopefully that’s all there is, and we’ll get back to heroes being refreshed regularly starting in August. (Maybe even getting two refreshes a month sometimes, or one refresh and a few heroes with buffed stats? I can dream, anyway.)

6 Likes

Yes, they always refresh a hero in the x.10 Update

But this is not the problem.
Does anyone see a refreshed hero in “top” lines in Arena / colli?
I dont.

So it looks that the refreshes not good enough, what are the Real problem is.

A greater status boost would be solved this problems…

Yes they are because we can’t be playing with heroes that aren’t as good as they’re supposed to be and Ik we were supposed to have one for the current update but since Perblue was working on a lot of new heroes we gotta wait.

Well that makes sense because there are some heroes that we want to see come in the game from certain franchises and maybe there’s a big chance that new characters from different franchise gonna come

Most do, fot brief or longer time.
As for now you can see Madam Mim and Shank.

Problem is that PB seems to doesn’t wanting to do refreshes, they are constantly pushed back or at sometimes like Kim’s refresh the hero gets worse.
Finnick’s and Maui’s refreshes aged also terribly.

And there is no sights of more frequent refreshes, but only opposite as newest update presents.

I wanted to clarify that by saying refreshed, I was also talking about the stats boost :slight_smile:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney