Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 3.2.10
Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 3.2.10 Update! This release features Fred Frederickson from Disney’s Big Hero 6 and Vinny Santorini from Disney’s Atlantis, plus the August Sign-In Hero and Shop Refresh!
- New! Fred Frederickson from Disney’s Big Hero 6!
- New! Vinny Santorini from Disney’s Atlantis!
- August Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh
- Bug Fixes and Improvements!
Fred Frederickson is a front-line ”Tank” hero on the Red team. Fred will only be available in Diamond Crates.
Fred shoots a burst of flame at all nearby enemies, dealing X True Damage initially, then True Damage per second.
Fred lets out a burst of smoke, removing any Freeze effects on all allies. This grants Fred and his allies stacks of Hardy, and Blinds all enemies.
Fred lifts up his sign, Counters the next Basic Attack and deals Normal Damage to the closest enemy. After he Counters, Fred gains Reality and Armor.
Sign On Fire
Once per wave, when Fred reaches a percent of his Max HP, he lights his sign on fire and removes any Freeze effects from himself. For the rest of the wave, Fred cannot be Frozen and he Heals for a percent of all True Damage dealt by himself and allies, up to a max.
The initial damage for “Fire-Breathing Lizard” is increased. Once per wave when Fred reaches a percent of his Max HP, he Cleanses himself and gains Energy. When Fred uses “Sign On Fire” he also removes all Freeze effects from his allies. After this happens, Fred’s allies cannot be Frozen for the rest of the wave.
Charge Condition: Damage over Time is applied to enemies.
Stat Buff +Max HP
Lineup Buff +Reality per Yellow Team ally
Effect Buff: Berserk
Vinny Santorini is a back-line “Damage” hero on the Yellow team. Vinny will be the Sign-In Hero for August.
Passive: Vinny does not gain any Energy when he takes damage but gains additional Energy when he damages an enemy with his Basic Attack.
Active: Vinny sets off a TNT explosion across the battlefield, dealing Normal Damage to all enemies.
Time Is Ticking
Vinny pulls out a bundle of TNT and throws it at the closest enemy. The TNT explodes after X seconds, dealing Normal Damage to nearby enemies.
Vinny throws a road flare onto the battlefield that lasts X seconds, dealing Normal Damage per second to nearby enemies and Blinding them for the duration of the flare.
Vinny’s Basic Attacks now deal Normal Damage to enemies near his initial target. The additional Energy gained from “Boom!” is increased by a percent when he damages X or more enemies with a single Basic Attack.
Vinny’s Armor and Reality are increased while his Energy bar is more than a percent full. Vinny blocks all Attack Speed increases applied to enemies for the first few seconds of each wave. Enemies that have Attack Speed increases blocked in this way are Stunned.
- Charge Condition: Blind is applied to enemies
- Stat Buff: +Basic Damage
- Lineup Buff: +Reality per Damage Role ally
- Effect Buff: +Energy on each Basic Attack
- Mr. Big & Koslov
Normally, we’d have a hero refresh here, but the hero design team has been focused on new heroes. Hero refreshes will return with the 3.3.10 update!
Android Minimum OS increase
With the 3.3 update in mid-August we will increase the required minimum OS for Android devices to 4.4. Google has instructions here for how to check your current OS and install updates.
Hero Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Manticore will now appear under the Cleanse filter
- Fairy Godmother will now appear under the Cleanse filter
- Gerald, Marlin, & Nemo will now appear under the Heal Team filter. Their skill is not technically a Heal over Time effect since it’s dependent on Gerald being on the rock, not isn’t guaranteed to heal over time.
- Adjusted the Hero Filter to automatically exclude heroes that are not allowed in the mode. For example, when Red Team is active in Trials, the filter will only include Red Team heroes
- Fixed an issue where the Trial building could have a notification even when the player had no chances left.
- Fixed a rare crash when unequipping a mod
- Fixed an issue with Hero Search where the first tap on the hero would be ignored
- Cleaned up the Challenge Books so they are now showing the correct number of weekly challenges and all the books can be completed
- Fixed a display issue with the name of the Sheriff City Watch Token Crate
New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments
Heroes will not appear in Shops until they refresh. This update will happen with the server update on Tuesday, July 27.
Servers 1-24 Update
- Fred will be available in the Diamond Crate
- Quackerjack will be available in the Elite Campaign
August Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh
Heroes will appear in Shops after they refresh on July 31. Heroes will appear in Crates after the daily reset at 5AM on August 1.
Servers 1-24 Update
New Hero: Vinny Santorini will be the August Sign-In Hero
- Ron Stoppable will be available in the VIP Crate
- Esmeralda will be available in the Guild Crate
- Pocahontas will replace Captain Hook in the City Watch Shop
- Russell & Kevin will replace Mr. Big & Koslov in the Creep Surge Shop
- Kronk will replace Hamm in the Arena Shop
- Shan Yu will replace Basil in the Coliseum Shop
- Eeyore will replace Kristoff & Sven in the Heist Shop
- Clawhauser will replace Baloo in the Guild War Shop
This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for Tuesday, July 27, 2021