Update 3.2.10 Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 3.2.10

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 3.2.10 Update! This release features Fred Frederickson from Disney’s Big Hero 6 and Vinny Santorini from Disney’s Atlantis, plus the August Sign-In Hero and Shop Refresh!

Overview

• New! Fred Frederickson from Disney’s Big Hero 6!
  • New! Vinny Santorini from Disney’s Atlantis!
  • August Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh
  • Bug Fixes and Improvements!

Fred Frederickson

Fred Frederickson is a front-line ”Tank” hero on the Red team. Fred will only be available in Diamond Crates.

Skills

Fire-Breathing Lizard

Fred shoots a burst of flame at all nearby enemies, dealing X True Damage initially, then True Damage per second.

Smokescreen

Fred lets out a burst of smoke, removing any Freeze effects on all allies. This grants Fred and his allies stacks of Hardy, and Blinds all enemies.

Sign Off

Fred lifts up his sign, Counters the next Basic Attack and deals Normal Damage to the closest enemy. After he Counters, Fred gains Reality and Armor.

Sign On Fire

Once per wave, when Fred reaches a percent of his Max HP, he lights his sign on fire and removes any Freeze effects from himself. For the rest of the wave, Fred cannot be Frozen and he Heals for a percent of all True Damage dealt by himself and allies, up to a max.

Fred Time

The initial damage for “Fire-Breathing Lizard” is increased. Once per wave when Fred reaches a percent of his Max HP, he Cleanses himself and gains Energy. When Fred uses “Sign On Fire” he also removes all Freeze effects from his allies. After this happens, Fred’s allies cannot be Frozen for the rest of the wave.

Battle Badge

• Charge Condition: Damage over Time is applied to enemies.

• Stat Buff +Max HP

• Lineup Buff +Reality per Yellow Team ally

• Effect Buff: Berserk

Friendships

• Go Go

• Barley Lightfoot

Vinny Santorini

Vinny Santorini is a back-line “Damage” hero on the Yellow team. Vinny will be the Sign-In Hero for August.

Skills

Boom!

Passive: Vinny does not gain any Energy when he takes damage but gains additional Energy when he damages an enemy with his Basic Attack.

Active: Vinny sets off a TNT explosion across the battlefield, dealing Normal Damage to all enemies.

Time Is Ticking

Vinny pulls out a bundle of TNT and throws it at the closest enemy. The TNT explodes after X seconds, dealing Normal Damage to nearby enemies.

Road Flare

Vinny throws a road flare onto the battlefield that lasts X seconds, dealing Normal Damage per second to nearby enemies and Blinding them for the duration of the flare.

Short Fuse

Vinny’s Basic Attacks now deal Normal Damage to enemies near his initial target. The additional Energy gained from “Boom!” is increased by a percent when he damages X or more enemies with a single Basic Attack.

Demolition Expert

Vinny’s Armor and Reality are increased while his Energy bar is more than a percent full. Vinny blocks all Attack Speed increases applied to enemies for the first few seconds of each wave. Enemies that have Attack Speed increases blocked in this way are Stunned.

Battle Badge

• Charge Condition: Blind is applied to enemies
  • Stat Buff: +Basic Damage
  • Lineup Buff: +Reality per Damage Role ally
  • Effect Buff: +Energy on each Basic Attack

Friendships

• Anger
  • Mr. Big & Koslov

Hero Refresh

Normally, we’d have a hero refresh here, but the hero design team has been focused on new heroes. Hero refreshes will return with the 3.3.10 update!

Android Minimum OS increase

With the 3.3 update in mid-August we will increase the required minimum OS for Android devices to 4.4. Google has instructions here for how to check your current OS and install updates.

Hero Improvements & Bug Fixes

• Manticore will now appear under the Cleanse filter
  • Fairy Godmother will now appear under the Cleanse filter
  • Gerald, Marlin, & Nemo will now appear under the Heal Team filter. Their skill is not technically a Heal over Time effect since it’s dependent on Gerald being on the rock, not isn’t guaranteed to heal over time.

Other Improvements

• Adjusted the Hero Filter to automatically exclude heroes that are not allowed in the mode. For example, when Red Team is active in Trials, the filter will only include Red Team heroes

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where the Trial building could have a notification even when the player had no chances left.
  • Fixed a rare crash when unequipping a mod
  • Fixed an issue with Hero Search where the first tap on the hero would be ignored
  • Cleaned up the Challenge Books so they are now showing the correct number of weekly challenges and all the books can be completed
  • Fixed a display issue with the name of the Sheriff City Watch Token Crate

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

Heroes will not appear in Shops until they refresh. This update will happen with the server update on Tuesday, July 27.

Servers 1-24 Update

New Heroes

• Fred will be available in the Diamond Crate

Existing Heroes

• Quackerjack will be available in the Elite Campaign

August Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh

Heroes will appear in Shops after they refresh on July 31. Heroes will appear in Crates after the daily reset at 5AM on August 1.

Servers 1-24 Update

New Hero: Vinny Santorini will be the August Sign-In Hero

Existing Heroes

• Ron Stoppable will be available in the VIP Crate
  • Esmeralda will be available in the Guild Crate
  • Pocahontas will replace Captain Hook in the City Watch Shop
  • Russell & Kevin will replace Mr. Big & Koslov in the Creep Surge Shop
  • Kronk will replace Hamm in the Arena Shop
  • Shan Yu will replace Basil in the Coliseum Shop
  • Eeyore will replace Kristoff & Sven in the Heist Shop
  • Clawhauser will replace Baloo in the Guild War Shop

This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for Tuesday, July 27, 2021

53 Likes

Team Fred’s Angels is now achievable :rofl:

I actually got the first reply on a patch notes, perfect time to finish work

10 Likes

I was hoping Vinny would be diamond crates instead of Fred and that Fred would sign in… oh well can’t really see myself upgrading Fred much as he’s just an “ok” hero at best I feel :unamused:

5 Likes

Well, this patch has saddened me for two reasons.

1. Chef is still in the contest rewards. Ugh. Seriously?

2. No refresh?! WHAT?! We should be getting refreshes far more often, but they’re being delayed instead?!

17 Likes

Well nice heroes…

But no refresh :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

I am wondering who will get next hero refresh

6 Likes

Yes! The main Big Hero 6 team is finally complete! All they need from the franchise is Yokai, Aunt Cass, and Momakase. Vinny is a good pick, too. I just hope Helga is the next Atlantis addition.

10 Likes

WHOOO! All Big Hero 6 characters!

39 Likes

Sweet. He looks lit (get it?) but he, unfortunately, puts an end to freeze teams. T_T

Also, BH6 collection when?

3 Likes

Vinny looks like a young Donald Sutherland.

1 Like

The bear is dead. :studio_microphone:

PB’s favourite…
Hi?

Disgusting.
Shameless.
Pathetic.

Uhhh!!!

They already are rare… not even in 3.3? This is just getting ridiculous.

5 Likes

Well, HL was already as January Sign In a couple of months ago. :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

@Loutre For the missed Refresh this month can the team please refresh two heroes to make up for the loss? :pleading_face:
If not then I agree completely with what Musk said :smirk:

8 Likes

Yes! More Atlantis characters!!! :partying_face::tada:
Hopefully my boy Milo will be the next Atlantis character, so soon I’ll be able to make a Full Atlantis team

3 Likes

I wanted shego, so i used all 600 of my diamond crates to get and i regret everything because the contest could have been done easily and i could have gotten fred

2 Likes

Could tell he would arrive judging from the Live Q&A in December or something

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
:fire::fire: This is fine :coffee: :fire::fire:

9 Likes

FRED’S HERE!!! YAY!! The BH6 team is complete!

22 Likes

Yes! I’m so happy that Fred is here! Also, I’m also excited that Vinny is here as well. Since I do like Atlantis.

4 Likes

Wait a sec, its me or the half of BH6 deals True Damage?

6 Likes

That’s because half of the BH6 team came after Hamm :man_shrugging:

PerBlue is starting up a True Damage meta. Hamm was first.

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney