Are they EVER going to add Anna?

But seriously, Anna. Barley is cool and all, but we’ve had Frozen characters since the beginning. Anna is integral to both movies. I have a long wish list too from all kinds of other movies, but I don’t get how they just keep acting like Anna doesn’t exist.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

I’m sure a lot of us want Anna in this game (I know I do), and I don’t doubt that PB also is aware of this.

The simple answer, however, is that we don’t know when she’ll come. Whenever PB decides to add her to the game, they will tell us in Patch Notes. My advice to you, then, is to just be patient and wait on PB.

7 Likes

Patience is necessary. We waited long for Kim and Kermit, and I know darn well we’ll wait for Anna too.

1 Like

I still want Anna as well ever since i want her and barley to appear and now barley just happened so now will wait until we don’t get leaked characters.

1 sibling down

1 to go.

Anyway, there right. Have patient. It is a virtue after all.

3 Likes

As far as I’m aware, Perblue hasn’t been forgetting Anna, they just haven’t come up with a good concept for Anna within the game that alo suits her personality. Frankly, I agree with it. Add the character when you’ve got something great they can bring to the party.

:man_shrugging:

4 Likes

For the friendship its actually tricky to use cause she has some many relationships with Elsa kristoff and Olaf in films but it depends whatever she be friends with in game

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney