Arena Challenger Bug or someone is cheating

This is what I got from support

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting Disney Heroes’ support regarding Arena.

Being a fellow player, I certainly understand your concern. Sometimes players get more points with fewer Battles.

To avoid this happening we do have split and merge mechanisms in Arena or Coliseum which match players based on an algorithm. This is a system-generated process and we do not have any control over it. I request you wait a bit more and see if a merge happens.

To avoid a cluster of Players stagnant in the Higher Divisions, it’s important that the lower divisions be arranged accordingly. The algorithm for these promotions has been set accordingly so that our players do not feel too much time stagnant in the same division. Our development team is working on improving this feature.

I appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard. If you have any additional queries, please feel free to get in touch with us and we are more than happy to help you.

Thanks for playing Disney Heroes! Have a nice day

2 Likes

If someone’s getting tens of thousands of points in a battle, then maybe they’ve found some way to legitimately score that many points, or maybe they’ve found a loophole or bug they’re exploiting.

If someone’s getting hundreds of thousands of points in a few seconds of a battle, there’s definitely a bug somewhere, and it’s just a question of whether anyone’s found a way to replicate those results.

So they either didn’t even notice the issue is with Challenger-level Arena and Coliseum, or they ignored that information in giving their pre-scripted response. Is anyone here surprised at this response?

4 Likes

Yep I am. Shocker.

There’s no a problem As you told me , the game and those who get points do it in a legitimate way , there is not a problem or something with the game , hopefully next week you can be regrouped with players who have the same points :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

It’s very clear they didn’t even look, maybe a second message they will get focus lol

1 Like

That player work for PB and PB dont give a snack to any of us.

Remaininh HP counts that player well in points.
Not bug. Each of us can have like that but PB not counting that.

Complain to someone who dont care to players and life of future is same as you hitting in wall. :grin::beer:

2 Likes

Oh hello there I didn’t see you there

1 Like

It’s very possible with certain heroes. :eyes:

Issue is lack of cap, which was before with same rules before.

1 Like

Another bug added into the fray. I wonder what next gamemode will be buggy/exploitable :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah, OK, I’m obviously wasting my time in replying to you, if you seriously think it’s possible to score 300k points in a few seconds without some sort of bug or cheat.

And for the record, I currently don’t have anyone in my Challenger leagues with those insane point amounts, I’m just concerned about yet another bug affecting one of the last game modes I have any interest in.

Evidence?

I’m not understanding you here, sorry.

Again, 300k in remaining HP points in just a few seconds of fighting? I would need to see a reasonable explanation for how that could happen to not believe it’s a bug of some sort.

4 Likes

You probably are. maybe just ignore them.

1 Like

There is a problem because I do read what the bonus are which this week is damage blocked by shields and with remaining health.

I have tried many different ways:
I have stayed until just a few seconds before times run out, getting hit constantly with my shields preventing the damage, but I still end up with almost no points from bonus and, of course, no quick fight.

I have used Joy with full red skill and a few healers to end up with even more HP than when I started and last a while before I win the fight but I still end up with almost no bonus points and like the otherone with no quick fight.

I have also tried using heroes that bring other heroes and end up with a lot of heroes on screen before winning, but I still get almost no bonus points, and since I try to make the fights last I get no quick fight.

All of those fights I finish them with full health and the end result is the same, I end up with less points than if I did a quick fight.

1 Like

Whatever is going on is clearly reproducible:

And a few hours later:

The huge scores are related to summonings like Bunsen & Beaker and that Evil King. They can summon a dozen Beakers and a dozen skeletons and shields and hp from summonings count along with heroes. It was reported last week on the Bugs with 4.6 thread.

1 Like

Bunsen & Beaker and the Horned King can each have a maximum of 5 summons on the screen at a time, so they wouldn’t be able to help out much with HP points. Shield points, maybe, depending on how those are calculated, but that’s where I’m worried this wanders into exploit territory. (E.g., are those high point totals possible because each exploded Beaker can earn as many shield points as a hero that lasts the entire fight?)

Still doesn’t explain someone getting over 380k points in a few seconds, though. I haven’t seen any plausible source for that sort of score, and I’m not holding my breath on ever seeing one.

1 Like

What if they generate 5 Beakers, then those 5 die, then they generate 5 more, and repeat. Could they be counting the dead Beakers as well as living? I’ve seen those, who are doing this, say it’s because of the summonings (I don’t know details, but summonings is the root cause along with not having any limits on bonus points) .

1 Like

I have tried to replicate this using all heroes that increase Max HP by a % (Maui, Hades, Ariel, Animal, Joy)
And I was not able to recreate this
@Elder_Pan I honestly do not know how you got to this?

1 Like

Absolutely insane…

4 Likes

And yes I have written support multiple times, same copy/paste responses…

1 Like

What are you using?
We cant recreate it?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney