Arena/Coliseum Disk Changing Cooldown

I get annoyed because no offence I get into division 1 unless I’m cheated out of it. This was the best feature in my opinion. Its been ruined by this awful disk change rule. Its ruined it Its no longer fun. It’s annoying. I personally wouldn’t comment if I didnt understand something I’d say nothing. Because that just winds people up further!!!

1 Like

You get a whole week to set it o really don’t get it. I don’t need a good defence till divison 1 usually or 3 so I set it just before 3 and if I think its not good I redo it prior to 1. Ready for 1 you get ages to set a defence. I dont see the issue.

In which division?

Top division ofc, last week of challenger

But you exploit it yourself

If you say so I got knocked out 2 months in a row and was one of the 1st to report the bug.

I have no idea how Arena or colosseum works since I just started playing not long ago so I just voted to keep it as it is.

So sad, why voting if you don’t know? So bad

2 Likes

Because the game told me I had to vote and things aren’t really well explained so I had to choose one.

I really think swapping discs are not a good enough reason to start the cool down, because a lot of people send spars and swap discs all the time to match the others. Please vote for just swapping toons!!!

it’s only if you save your defence with the swapped disk, not just any arbitrary disk swap :stuck_out_tongue:

So how many of the votes in the poll are as a result of this misunderstanding?

I get the sinking feeling that I ought to just get used to Challenger-league Arena being the playground of the top few guilds.

3 Likes

If we fix this, we need to fix war disks. They shouldn’t change unless you physically go in and change them like arena and coli. Keeping up with invasion disks and disk for pvp is hard enough it would be a lot better to fix war to be same as arena. @Loutre

3 Likes

with most people unfairly receiving awards. I look at their arena line-ups. coliseum and guild wars and I think, how could you even get into the 1st league…

never do that. study the question, and then make a decision.

Wow I have someone name candyman that ask me to do disk change to pass guy name bh what are the odds your name is candyman too

1 Like

So, any chance you can tell us what’s going to happen with the cooldown, in light of this poll?

Must be a coincidence

I’ll be closing this poll now that it has been a week! Looks like changing it back has won so I will take that back to the team and they’ll get working on that when they have the time.

9 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney