Arena/Coliseum Disk Changing Cooldown

This cause each team looking same and the reason why people change disks so others from guild can get more points.

Quick fight points needs to be removed and replaced by a new and better system.

Simple answer there lol donā€™t push save? Unless you want to change it thatā€™s common sense pip tbh.

Doesnā€™t unless you change your defence to include the disk. But who puts a defence without a disk on anyway? Stupid idea people are looking for issues when there were 0 and now there is!!!

If you say so I can slow hit teams for 1500 points plus if you canā€™t your problem. Deal with it!!! Ps others can hit for 1600 plus some weeks itā€™s up to you to think more. Itā€™s fine as it is end of.

What? Nothing makes sense.

If you dont know how to slow hit a team musketeer then Iā€™d quit. End of discussion. Simple fact is this I never got knocked out prior to division 1 until cheating came in. I then got knocked out 2 months in a row. Not by skill by cheating. So I will have old system over this current crock of rubbish anyday.

Ok. Bye. :smiley:

If you want to add or change a friendship disk for a hero, you can; having a lockdown period just means you canā€™t make another change for 24 hours (or more, if @ProtectorSimba has their way).

With the current rules, where people can change their disks as often as they like without penalty, a player can put up a team thatā€™s impossible to get a quick win against, then when a friend is ready to attack they can quickly switch the disks to make it easy to get a quick win, and switch them back as soon as their friend starts their attack, thus allowing their friend to gain a huge advantage over other players.

1 Like

No as in if you dont you how to slow hit then you should quit its really not hard. You can get plenty of points if you know what your doing. I suggest you donā€™t know what your doing. Probably why youā€™ve never really been in divison 1.

In general wasnā€™t friends was guilds!!!

:question:

Oh, ha-ha, I was.

People who use actual useful heroes with friendship disks that they canā€™t quite unlock yet, for me like Aurora, Mother Gothel, Snow White, Daisy, Gadget, Ariel, Pocahontas, and F.G., those are some heroes I use in my coli/arena defense who I canā€™t quite unlock their friendship disks, even though iā€™m pretty close to the majority of them.

Not since Iā€™ve been in division 1 you havenā€™t not since 1 got merged. Youā€™ve not. Good try though.

Exactly.
Thatā€™s why it should stay at it is.

And focus on real issueā€¦

What.

Thereā€™s many useful heroes but I wouldnā€™t use any hero without a disk Iā€™d use one with thatā€™s good. Not hard.

ā€¦I suspect things are getting off-topic here.

2 Likes

Yea ik but I just feel like iā€™ll unlock Snow White & Auroraā€™s disk right around the same time (both of which I use in my arena team), same thing with many of my other heroes, like Ariel Pocahontas Gadget and F.G., Sarah and Daisy.

If I unlock all of their disks at the same time then Iā€™d have to wisely pick ONE. I will probably unlock them all around the same time at the rate iā€™m promoting them per se Aurora and Snow White I promote heavily as they are in my arena team, same with Daisy, I promote Gadget and F.G. around the same rate as they are both in my 2nd coli team, and then Ariel, Pocahontas, and Sarah are all in my 3rd team, for now anyway, plus reversing teams is another annoying thing so I just find that pretty hard to wantā€¦

Since the merge on 1 months back you havenā€™t been in division 1 musketeer I have a good memory moist yes zlix jj sonic cuzzy chou maxx samba tague Disney opate monster etc. I could list the ones that have been. But since we hlined server one you havenā€™t been there once.

I agree Musketeer

Agree but some excuses are laughable i donā€™t have every useful disk if I suddenly get one I have to change my team and get a cooldown. Or stick with my defence. Donā€™t see me going oh its not fair I cant change disks without a cooldown

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney