Arena Defeat Help

I have been trying to defeat this team but Eda and Dante keep on surviving. Any ideas how to defeat them?

I have been using this team

Ah, the infamous Joy/Eda lineup. You’re able to just get it down to Eda and Dante from your post?
What will help most here is a debuff hero - with the caveat that red skill Joy prevents all buffs from being removed or stolen for the first 25 seconds, so you gotta either get her out somehow or outlast that. Getting the buffs off Dante and Eda is essential for getting them out. Abu’s steal semi-works, but he doesn’t steal enough to really be effective against those two. Using your Emerald rank Pegasus might be your best bet there. Eda typically will go down fairly easy if you stop her from piling up her buffs.
Dante is largely the same concept, however he tends to be trickier in my experience because of his frequent runs across the field, during which he’s untargetable. The debuff and the hits have to sync up with him actually being vulnerable. Usually I get him by throwing enough debuffs to stall him out.

Some trial and error is probably going to be necessary in figuring out beating that line. The Eda/Joy lines can be a real headache.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney