Arena going downhill!

So there needs to be a rule implemented in arena to stop these guys from posting one weak hero as a defense team to prevent others from advancing their points in the bracket. On week two reset people racked up points then set their teams now its impossible to catch up.

1 Like

PB is working on preventing this

1 Like

Hahahaha…you have to mount a strategy and with your well selected heroes to defeat them. You’ve gotta try harder

That isn’t the issue

I haven’t seen what they’re talking about but it sounds like you get less points for defeating 1 weak hero compared to 5 strong heroes & people are setting their defense with 1 weak hero.

1 Like

It’s kinda hard to assemble a team to battle a lvl 30 white hero and stack points with the bonuses if the hero dies in two hits.

Exactly Tr3frend. Sad part is one of the people doing is the guy who placed first in the first season. Awfully pitiful they are playing like scumbags and they dont need to play that way to win.

Bertoo I see you did not understand what I said in the slightest.

Filadae there needs to be a set amount of power per bracket that needs to be met on your defense or you cant mount any offense might work

I think i didn’t

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney