Arena Kristof Bug, continue of game full of bugs

@Samm / @Polaris

Continuing to game full of none stop bugs hehehe

You support couldn’t understand the message and the answer was silly while screenshots was provided but they look to different screenshots hahaha, they need training I believe

Ok, I’m not going to upload screenshots for this but you have to know that Kristof in opponents defense lines in arena and coli blocking power difference points

I won a line with 0.5+ Billion power for me and more… always getting ZERO points of power difference, always happens against lines of defense they have Kristof

Good luck on bugs lol

1 Like

I’ll make a work ticket for our QA team. I apologize for any frustration the experience has caused you.

3 Likes

They need time

1 Like

Any updates my friend? @Samm

Power difference on Kristof bugged, some players found another bug it seems that scores high points too

It’s the weekend :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping: The Employees Aren’t Active On The Weekend.

1 Like

The Mods
Perblue employees

Anyways, not just Kristoff, almost all heroes. Especially heroes that can give Skill Power to one or more

2 Likes

No updates on this yet, I’m afraid.

2 Likes

This is a problem.
Because the scaling is so high, it can make certain skills with numbers so high you can do next to none damage to them. (Shields, Reductions, etc.)

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney