Arena Promotion Time

It’s been months since I’m stuck at Platinum 3 in Arena.

And the thing is not because I can’t get into top 5, but because I can’t stay there long enough to promote

With the promotion time is so long (48hrs), it’s likely impossible for me to even stay up there. Especially after the update, when everyone can have the reward based on their highest rank. So, everyone attacks anyone on top 5 regardless who they are, whether or not they can be defeated

Sometimes, I lost my promotion slot, not because I am defeated, but because someone above me had lost the fight.

So, what I suggest is that, If you (Perblue) can’t not reduce the promotion time, then please, stop counting up the time when we are bumped from our promotion slot.

The counted down timer is frozen and when we get to top 5 in the Arena, we will continue where we left off

It will make it easier for us to promote. Not just sit in the same area league for months with the same opponents, where everyone can beat everyone.

Please @Polaris considers :slight_smile:

7 Likes

There is just the issue that ppl can attack you with anything they got, but also have a bad defense set, so they get defeated easily, and you also get bumped down multiple ranks.

If you want to keep the way it is now, make it that the timer dont increase in realtime when you get pushed out of top 5 ranking. Make it that it increases for one second every 2 or even 10 seconds.

Another idea. Use multipliers for the time you need to promote. e.g. When Rank 1-5 would be 24h to promote, rank 6-10 would need 48h (twice as much), rank 11-15 needs 96h, rank 16-20 would be 192h, the other ranks below would not get those timers.
So you dont lose all your progress when you get kicked out of Rank 1-5 but you need to maintain a rank better than 21 to even get the oportunity to rank up. Also the time again starts to increase when you hit any rank worse than rank 20.

1 Like

Please don’t change this as it will be a massive slap in the face to all who have already put in their time/effort/money to get through Arena.

Is it the hardest thing to do in this game? Yes. Is it agonizing while you are in a promotion slot? Yes. Does this make it completely fulfilling when you get to Plat 1 (no more promotion timer) or Challenger (top of the mountain)? Yes! Promoting through Arena is a rite of passage for those that are truly dedicated and willing to put forth the effort. Leave the participation trophies for the other game modes.

They already changed it so that you can only change def once within 24h and everyone who just hit once top 5 a day gets that reward. That was already a massive change, since then arena dynamic already changed a lot.
Ppl with a bad def team push with maybe good conter team into the top 5, can’t even hold that place long, but everyone below their rank gets bumped down further and further. This happens the whole day long.
B4 that change many just attacked close to the reward time, so you was able to maybe jsut lose some minutes of your timer.

You see, they already have changed a lot and ppl who haven’t started day one and maybe pushed to Plat I within the weeks until these changes now have a even harder time than those who pushed to Plat I b4 those changes.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney