Arena team help

Hello! I am having big trouble with arena recently. My team is not holding up very well! I am using Bagheera, Jim Hawkins, Shego, Pacha, and The Mad Hatter (Al)! Can you guys give me some suggestions for my team? Thanks!image
Just one more question, is this team good?

1 Like

here are some tips: First, for damage, I would replace Shego because she needs heavy team support and Jim and Bagheera are more of a fighting support than healing so I would recommend replacing Shego with either Zeus of Mother Gothel.
Then addressing your question: is that team good: Joy, Megara, Ian, Mad Hatter, and Hades. Well mmmm… I guess the team is good. But I think they are lacking damage, I would say that team is good but I would replace Mad Hatter with probably Aurora (Fairy Godmother Disk) and then I would replace Joy with a damage like Zeus or Mother Gothel.

So for your team I would replace Shego and Bagheera. I would replace Bagheera cause you already have a damaging support: Jim Hawkins, I would probably replace Bagheera with Megara.

So who should I replace him and bagheera for?

Meg I think

And what about Jim?

I think he could stay or use Ariel or Fairy Godmother instead

Ok thanks!

your welcome :smiley:

The team in your screenshot is “good” solely because it’s impossible to get any Quick Win bonus points against it, and if their Mad Hatter has a maxed red skill, it’ll even make it harder to get other bonus points during the fight. It’s also about as exciting as a lite-mayo-on-white-bread sandwich, but hey, apparently only a small minority cares about that.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney