Ariel's design

If Ariel is ever going to be added in the game, would you like to see her in her mermaid form or in her human form ?

• Mermaid form
  • Human form

0 voters

In any case, I hope she will be coming very soon as she is one of my favorite characters :blush:

Mix of both like I did in my concept of her.

1 Like

oh thatā€™s right, both would be cool as well ! Just like Evil Queen, I was afraid she would be only in her hag form at first

I think it would be more likely that she starts out in mermaid form but then has something where she becomes a human.

King Triton transforming her with his trident from outside the screen could be a possibilityā€¦ but Iā€™m not rooting for that since I want Triton as a full hero, and not being part of Arielā€™s skills

1 Like

Ariel can hold her own :smile:

2 Likes

In Disney Sorcererā€™s Arena and Disney Mirrorverse Ariel has her Mermaid form at least and in the Disney Sorcererā€™s Arena version she is specifically holding the Trident and attacking with it :-).

Here is the Disney Sorcererā€™s Arena version:

Here is the Disney Mirrorverse version, and yeah a bit RPG-ified version.

2 Likes

Mermaid version is more iconic for Ariel, and I would prefer mermaid version.

And maybe she is the Princess which is suppose to be released in 2021.

1 Like

Mermaid version :pray:

Iā€™d say both and be a shapeshifting character like Mickey.

I agree, this is her distinctive feature after all ! Making her human would be too ordinary and bland. This is why I want her only in mermaid form.

I already knew about her designs in DSA and Mirrorverse but thank for sharing it, I love them :grinning:
especially in Mirrorverse, she looks soooo gorgeous !

Though in DHBM if she only remains in mermaid form I wonder how she would move. In DSA I love the idea of her standing on a levitating water plateform but I doubt PB goes with the same idea, especially given that Ursula crawls on the ground. But iā€™m sure they can be very creative :slight_smile:

The idea of the trident is nice as well, as long as it doesnā€™t prevent King Triton from joining the game Iā€™m happy with it. I donā€™t play DSA but if I remember correctly both Ariel and Titon are holding the trident, which is a big inconsistency butā€¦ never mind I guess :joy:

They could maybe do something similar to what they did with Gerald, Marlin, & Nemo where they have her ā€œstandingā€ in a pool of water but stuff like being knocked back have unique effects for her.

Idk exactly what they could do, but Iā€™m sure that if PB ever plans to put her in the game, theyā€™ll find creative ways to make it work.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney