Arlo & Spot - Revamped Concept

Hello! This is my first revamped concept. I just watched The Good Dinosaur a couple of nights ago and decided to improve their concept. Now this is the result. I can’t believe this movie has got plenty of negative feedbacks when in fact the storyline and the moral lesson are awesome. Just a little quote from the movie:

“Sometimes, you gotta get through your fear to see the beauty on the other side.” -Poppa

Character Information:

images%20(15)
Name: Arlo & Spot
Star: :star2: :star2:
Role: Damage
Position: Midline
Trial Team: Yellow
“I’m done being scared.”

Movements:

Entrance: Arlo runs into his position with Spot climbing onto his back.
20190905_184947
Basic: Arlo throws a piece of wood into the enemy.
20190905_185723
Victory: Arlo & Spot shouts at the defeated enemies.
20190905_190605
Defeat: Arlo covers Spot while he cowers in fear.
20190905_191425

Skillset:

White: Courageous Headbutt :fist:t2:
Arlo gathers up his courage then slams the closest enemy and then whips the second closest enemy with his tail dealing damage for each “Footprint” they have and knocking them back to the farthest.
20190905_193500

Green: Jurassic Brawler :shield:
Arlo & Spot dodges an incoming attack from an enemy with the highest skill power then Spot brawls with the enemy dealing true damage. True damage ignores both armor and reality.
This skill can only be used once per wave.
20190905_194600

Blue: Million Fireflies
Arlo turns around making the fireflies come out healing them and giving them additional skill power for 5 seconds.
This skill can only be used every 8 seconds.
20190905_195237

Purple: Earn Your Mark
Every three basic attacks, Arlo & Spot applies “Footprint” to themselves.
“Footprint” can be stacked up to 5 times.
20190905_200157

Friendship Disks:

Rex - Grassland Party
Grants Skill Power to allies

Rex is known to love parties and he’s looking for more party ideas. And so he went to Arlo and asked the dino to help plan the party with him in the grassland part of the DH World. Along the way, Arlo asked him if he was somehow related to Butch and his friends but Rex doesn’t know the guy. Finally, they reached the grassland and Rex is so happy to see swarms of fireflies glowing brightly in the nighttime.
  • Arlo & Spot gains an extra amount of HP.
  • Million Fireflies now grants allies 20% (per star) of skill power that Arlo & Spot gains.

Stitch - Petal Skirts
Boosts True Damage

Stitch seems to be the popular tiny hero that should never be underestimated. Spot & Stitch now does a daily round of Creep Brawling in which they use their cuteness to lure the Creeps and savagely beat them when then get close. At the end of their journey, the two formed a good friendship.
  • Arlo & Spot gains an extra amount of skill power.
  • Jurassic Brawler now gains an extra damage (per star)
5 Likes

Love it. Just love it.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney