Art for characters

Can we…see some of these drawings?

SOorry, I just like being jealous at other peoples amazing artistic talent. :wink:

2 Likes

It’s ok…

3 Likes

These are cropped so I can hide my identity since I wrote my name on them

1 Like

@Filadae_Djaq those drawings are very good. Stay true to your craft. The more you draw the better you become.

Keep up the good work!
Thanks for sharing.
:angel:

2 Likes

Yes I cropped mine too!

Thx. I can’t show my scar since my teacher has them. I also drew Ursula as a Rabbit, and she is still half octopus (or whatever she is, squid maybe?). And again my teacher has them. And the ceramic for Zurg that I made looked like the Zurg drawing above

1 Like

Here’s another one of mine. Everyone knows I like birds. I cropped this one at an angle as not to show my signature. Maybe someone can make a concept for The Hummingbird on unlikely concepts!

lol you know anything can happen in the Cartoons!

5 Likes

(Jaw drops)

Dang you ARE better than me!

1 Like

Would you call my brother an artist?
It’s blurry…

If you are wondering it’s a vase with flowers

1 Like

Look everyone can be an artist! It’s letting your feelings out onto the paper, canvas, wall, or in the case of a tattoo someone’s skin!

Don’t ever think you or even your brother’s art work is not good. Just remember the more you do art? The better you get. And the better you feel inside.

Enjoy life & enjoy art!

I know :grin:

It was for my mom on Mother’s Day. My brother has a creative imagination for a 6-year-old. He has made a tank out of some blocks that are like a rip-off of legos, but are very different

1 Like

Come on my friend! Don’t be shy, I bet you are pretty good. And I encourage all of our friends here on the forum to share their art work as well.

It gives you a nice warm feeling when you share with others. When one person starts sharing others do as well.

PS Soccer @KayIa thanks for making this thread!

Love all these drawings. Tomorrow I’m gonna try to take a pic of my old food superheroes and finish the epic Food Wars saga over in the Making Suoerheroes thread.

1 Like

@Drone_IX showed me his in a private chat :smirk:

2 Likes

Yeah, I did. But dat doesn’t mean I’ll show it 2 other peeps.

2 Likes

Rekindling this topic be like:

-Top: Uhhhhh…just a movie reference, but with a fanmade Disney Heroes Boss character, created by yours truly.
-Bottom: Promo image for an upcoming fic called Cyber Attack, developer by also, yours truly.

8 Likes

I made a painting of Scar and a drawing of Ursula as a rabbit. Wish I could show it but my teacher threw both of them away before I could do anything.

Nice reference to the Genie:
“Jafar, Jafar, he’s our man if he can’t do it, THEN GREAT!!!”

1 Like

@CommanderStorm

Very nice art work! I like it.

:crown:

You’re all very talented! I can’t do art to save my life. Writing about this kind of stuff is more my forte.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney