Attention Forumers! Concept Creation Contest Announcement Post

So will the announcement be here or a separate post?

2 Likes

Separate post

2 Likes

Can’t wait to se winner!

4 Likes

It’s ok your concept is much better than mine! I don’t know how to make a concept at all. At least you did make one. :slight_smile: I’ve noticed you are improving already!

Hopefully we all will work on our good sportsmanship skills from here on.

You will get better if you try.
:crown:
:angel:

3 Likes

Unfortunately, the judging has taken longer than we planned, so the results post will be delayed for a while. I hope that it will come out tomorrow, but I cannot be sure. Sorry for the inconvenience!

11 Likes

Take your time! Thank you guys for your hard work!

2 Likes

What a coincidence that the update and the contest are being delayed till tomorrow lol, take your guys time, I can’t wait to see :grin:

2 Likes

If I had a nickel for all the delays that happened today, I’d have two nickels.

I know it’s not a lot but it’s weird that it happened twice lol

Just kidding and quoting Dr. Doof, take your time! :joy:

2 Likes

Let’s just delay tommorow!
Tommorow (Wednesday) is now non-tuesday! Have a happy non-tuesday tommorow everyone!
@Polaris I don’t mind if you steal non-tuesday

4 Likes

What!?! A delay??? That’s unacceptable!

:roll_eyes:

JK

I don’t envy the judges their job - there are some fantastic entries in the contest! Well done everyone!

25 Likes

image http://45.media.tumblr.com/de5e05a6f2213598ad01dd60386b8182/tumblr_nupbkajEtc1szij3so1_500.gif
Two delays now!

3 Likes

I wonder if you also made a concept using an alt account…

8 Likes

Omg non-tuesday got a like from Polaris! I’m like dying right now, so HAPPY :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

So today is non-Monday?

1 Like

When @Polaris secretly enters the contest and wins

5 Likes

Today can be whatever you want it to be, however I did actually already come up with a name for today it is…

Delayed

That would be so cool!
Also could you imagine if they released an actual future hero as a concept!
That could go badly wrong though if it didn’t win

2 Likes

Lol what if Polaris enetered the contest and asked the game developers to help them make a concept? They would win for sure.

But if they didn’t, global outrage, destruction and devastation! Non-tuesday would be cancelled FOREVER!!!

LOL, I didn’t enter the contest, but that would have been a great way to get player feedback on some hero designs in the works.

15 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney