Attention Forumers! Concept Creation Contest Announcement Post

Okay (10 characters)

Well likes can come with it I guess… but I’m just one dude. Maybe we could have Stitch use his many accounts for it😝.

Yes, you can do whatever category you feel like. You can do one of them, or both, or none at all!

Yes, the format is necessary. If you were to switch the Bio part around it would be ok, but it must be there, and must not be super jumbled up. Also yes, we have all six judge positions filled.

Yes, GIFs are permitted.

This is exactly what will happen, unless plans change for our sponsor.

3 Likes

I feel called out. But yes I can like the concepts on my alt accounts. Who doesn’t like getting many likes?

4 Likes

I can’t wait to see how @Polaris reacts to this on Monday :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Yeah! What if they decided to do more official things like this?!? That would be awesome!

3 Likes

Is unlikely character concept counts?

Yes, that’s why there’s a category for them.

1 Like

Do I created it here or make a topic?

Make a topic

Actually the submission posts will be opening on Monday so post it on that one, @TheSpaghettiKing can confirm this

2 Likes

Lol literally the bottom of the post says to not make the concepts here and that the actual submission thread will be made Monday

1 Like

So it starts Monday right?

1 Like

Yes, on Monday I will create two threads. One for a Likely Concept submission and one for Unlikely.

2 Likes

Wait, so this concept starts in Monday and ends till Friday. I have school in these days. Is it okay if I create a concept earlier or later?

So can we add on to the concept? Like things that aren’t in the format?

And can we make our own topics and say that it’ll be part of the contest?

We’ll see if the frames can be extended to Saturday as well. You can always post them when you get home, however. :slightly_smiling_face:

Such as? If you’re talking about trial team and stats, no.

No, but if you’re proud of your concept you can make a topic about it once the contest ends.

3 Likes

…oh boy i got to get ready for this contest :smiley:

1 Like

So can you just do one or do you have to do all?

Yes, you can do just one, or both if you choose to. :smiley:

1 Like

Nice what if i already did a unlikey one…Can i delete the post from the discourse and rework it and then post it as a submission?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney