Attention Forumers! Concept Creation Contest Announcement Post

Lol, obviously! I don’t mind answering questions, but when they are right in the top post, it gets a little annoying! I’ll live through it for y’all though!

4 Likes

Warning!!! Warning!!!

No concepts on this page this is a page to post questions not concepts!!

Warning!!! Warning!!!

Questions for @PawpsicleSticks and @TheSpaghettiKing

1. will there be a topic for the concepts?
  2. Spammers (not calling out names) are not allowed right?
  3. can you post 2 Concepts anywhere from Monday to Thursday?
  4. how do you get the gift card?
  5. is there a required format I like my own Format

Also I can’t wait for this contest!

1 Like

What happens if people do the same character?Would they be eliminated or

Was it necessary to tag him?

2 Likes

whispers

Delete it!

1 Like

So will judges change every contest?

I think he is not coming

He was on the forums 2 hours ago…

Guys just leave them alone. It isn’t helping anyone to talk about them.

@TheSpaghettiKing said in his announcement post that forumers can only submit one concept per category, so it should be fine.

Oh because Spammers would post like 3 or 4!

1 Like

It’s obviously spamming. But I’m willing to ignore those bandits for the event’s sake.

4 Likes

All of these except #2 were answered in the top post. There will be a submission topic for each category, the submission frames are Mon-Sat, the gift card is acquired via PM with the sponsor, you have to use the format we provided.

No, of course not.

7 Likes

Ooh this is gonna be fun!!!

Best of luck to each and every one of you, you will not see my concept directly because I am gonna use an alt! :smiling_imp:

:grimacing::grin:

4 Likes

Me too!

10 creative characters

4 Likes

One question: Can I participate even when my language is not English? I say this because it is difficult for me to use a very precise translation so that they understand me, so my concept would be easy for me, in Spanish. And if it is not something that affects because the judges will not understand what it says but may use a translator.

I think it depends on the judges… as far as I know, none of them know Spanish, so it will be best to post it in English. Sorry for any inconvenience!

1 Like

I could help with Spanish

I’ll also be using an alt account!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney