Aurora's Campaign Problem

I’m trying to get past this level, but I hit a massive brick wall. On this stage, I’m facing a Felix (Wreck it Ralph), Vinny (Atlantis), and Scrooge, but suddenly, Scrooge, instantly KO’d my Raya (which I really worked on) and Vinny insta-killed my team for some reason. Can someone help me out with this situation or is this hacked?

Can you tell us how strong your team is versus the enemy?

A lot of those heroes recently received a refresh and are bit stronger now.

Raya is not a high tier hero at the moment, so that might cause the problem

2 Likes

Here’s my heroes for this campaign.

Originally, I had 313.39M power and I had 60 power ups for this campaign, so I had 2.5B power. As you see, I rarely worked on Carl and Raya.

2 Likes

And who are the enemy heroes?

Unfortunately power ups do not increase the heroes’ tenacity and evasion, so sometimes you can get disabled forever and just keep taking damage from the opponent’s team

A suggestion would be to try the campaign without using Carl and Raya and fight on manual do you can choose when to use the white skills
The enemy will also not receive energy for killing Raya and Carl then

2 Likes

They are Felix, Vinny and Scrooge on the 1st wave. I know Vinny instantly KO’d my whole team for some reason. Now I’m stuck forever.

1 Like

What rank / level are they?

1 Like

Yellow+8. Unfortunately, I don’t have any heroes at Yellow+8 for this campaign because it was getting too difficult and almost impossible.

1 Like

Okay well I mean that is the problem
There is no hack or anything

You can’t beat Y8 heroes with R6, R7 and R17 heroes

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney