Auto raid + auto craft for missions

I think it would be an excellent idea to have this feature, even if it is vip exclusive. Instead of manually having to collect all the badge bits and when coming back having the chance to close out and restart 10+ missions and searching for them.

3 Likes

I’m struggling a little bit to follow exactly what you mean but it sounds an awful lot like power crafting. If so then it’s already a thing.

For friend missions not badges

This already exists in the form of the collect all button on the far left of friend missions. After which gives you the option to restart all. Please clarify what you mean?

Restart all for stamina, instead of diamonds

1 Like

This is an old topic, I know, but I gotta answer this, because I, too, sometimes make this mistake. When tapping the restart all button for missions, most of the time, I don’t have all the badges I need, some of them I have to just raid for, others I can power craft, but sometimes, I hit the back button too many times and end up canceling the mission restart. I then have to remember which missions I was running and go search through literally 100+ missions to restart them individually.

To prevent this, I think there should be a confirmation before canceling the restart all function. That should help a lot.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney