To celebrate the anniversary of the game launch (May 16), you now have the ability to change your forum avatar on your profile preferences!!! :gift:

You can choose from a curated list of game badges.

Huzzah!

17 Likes

Thank you @Polaris and quick question when more avatars are available will the be here to?

1 Like

Now that we have this system, it’s much easier to add new avatars. Right now we’re just using badges from the game, but I’ll check with the team about adding different options in the future.

7 Likes

This is awesome! Thank you @Polaris.
Didn’t find the badge was looking for, but it’s quite alright, I love this.

I love this sooo much! Thank you so much for doing this :grin:

Glad to hear it!

Yay! I was so confused earlier when this happened…

Was that a glitch or just the process of updating it?
Edit: now I’m less happy… I can’t find Bella Notte…

That was an error. I didn’t realize all the places I had to edit to get the avatar selection to work right.

1 Like

Someone on Discord seem to have problems getting an account here when trying to go from the forum button in the game to the forum and get an account, but for some reason when getting to the forum they don’t get an account.

I wondered if the forum update has something to do with it or not, or at least something weird is going on it seem.

Love the new badges! Now if only a badge combined Pooh, a panda, and Stitch than my name and avatar would be 3 for 3 (since my name is a combo of Winnie ther Pooh, Kung fu panda, and Stitch).

1 Like

I’m not a plate of spaghetti anymore!!!.. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::joy:

2 Likes

And I still am!

1 Like

MAMA MIA! Yes you are! You must be having a meat ball with that avatar!

1 Like

Dis is one of the best gifts yet. Thank u @Polaris!

4 Likes

New avatar! :grin:
Just to honor my favorite Disney character of all time!

Thanks @Polaris

2 Likes

@Polaris we’re speechless at these avatars! (Since your avatar is dramatic pause)

3 Likes

Back to anemone the anemone is not my enemy

Hey everyone. There were a few unapproved badges that made it into this update, and I’ve had to remove them from the pool. I’m replacing those badges with the anniversary cake. Sorry about that!

My Zombie-Mickey avatar :slightly_frowning_face:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney