AV's Chun-Li Concept

Chun-Li is the “First Lady of Fighting”, the self-proclaimed strongest woman in the world, and Street Fighter’s resident police officer. She won’t rest until world crime organizations like Shadaloo or S.I.N. are brought to justice!

Position: Front
Role: Damage
Team: Blue

Entrance: Chun-Li walks into battle and takes a bow.

Idle stance

Regular attack: Chun-Li quickly does 3 kicks in rapid succession.

Deafeat: Chun-Li is irritated.

Victory 1: Gomen ne! (Sorry!) Chun-Li playfully apologizes.

Victory 2: Yatta! (I did it!) Chun-Li cheers happily.

WHITE SKILL: Senretsukyaku

Chun-Li rushes forward as she delivers a furious salvo of her signature Lighting Kicks ending with a fierce roundhouse, pushing back all enemies within her immediate range. Does Normal Damage determined my her Basic Damage stat.

GREEN SKILL: Kikoken

Chun-Li launches a projectile made of chi energy, hitting the farthest target. Does Fantastic damage determined by her Skill Power.

BLUE SKILL: Spinning Bird Kick

Chun-Li hovers and spins forward, hitting multiple times. The farther she is from her target, the more distance she covers. Enemies hit will have their movement speed lowered by 30% and also lose X amount of armor for 8 seconds. Does Normal Damage determined by her Basic Damage stat; armor debuff is determined Skill Power.

PURPLE SKILL: Kikosho

When Chun-Li reaches 20% of her HP, Senretsukyaku will be permanently replaced by a new ultimate attack, Kikosho. This will carry through all waves or until Chun-Li is defeated. When Chun-Li uses her active skill, she manifests a massive ball of energy hitting multiple enemies within range up to 10 times. Each hit does X Fantastic Damage determined by Skill Power. Control role enemies will take extra bonus damage based on 4% of their HP up to a maximum of X damage (determined by skill level).

RED SKILL: Strongest Woman in the World
Chun-Li begins every wave with 3 stacks of Hardy. Each time a stack of Hardy from any source is removed from her, Chun-Li gains 250 Energy.

Whenever Chun-Li crits, she gains a stack of Hardy, up to a maximum of 3 stacks. Chun-Li can have more than 3 stacks if the Hardy comes from other sources.

Energy gain may fail if the stack of Hardy is removed by an enemy that’s higher than level X.

• Increased damage from Spinning Bird Kick
  • Increased Basic Damage
  • Increased Skill Power

FRIENDSHIP DISK: Mulan
Dragon Bracelets
“Improved Kikosho”

• Increased Skill Power per level
  • Kikosho can now be used when Chun-Li reaches 20% + X% of her HP.
    • Raises HP threshold by 6% per star.

FRIENDSHIP DISK: Judy Hopps
Medal of Valor
“Faster Kicks”

• Increased Basic Damage per level
  • Each time Chun-Li uses her regular attack, her attack speed increases by X% until the end of the wave.
    • Attack speed raised by 4% per star.

16 Likes

Really well done. I think these are Marvel Vs Capcom 2 sprites? I’m excited for the concepts to come!

Technically, these sprites were originally from X-Men vs. Street Fighter and were reused in later fighting games. But yeah, I might do more of these. They’re very fun.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney