Back in time bug (or shop reset bug)

In case this helps I’m in server 16.
So I’m having this issue where when it’s time for free stamina and the shop reset, I get my stamina and go to the shop.
But the shop is frozen and won’t refresh. So after waiting a bit it still doesn’t refresh so I exit out of the game.
But when I come back I see that it didn’t save anything I did and it didn’t even register what I said in chat.
And then everything works perfectly, even the shop. Any idea why this happens?
By the way, if this helps, I use a galexy tab a 7 inch and galexy express prime 3

It sounds like there is probably a connection issue between your game and the actual servers. If they aren’t communicating properly then anything you are doing in the game is not being saved on the server, as a result when you reload the game you are being given the most recent save which is contained on the server.

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s probably it, thanks.

Any way to prevent this from happening?

As far as I know it’s just about making sure that you have a solid internet connection wherever possible.
The good news is that if this is what is happening then you won’t be losing anything. For example, if you spend a load in a shop and then “lose” all the items you bought then you will also get a refund. It will be as if you effectively never made a purchase at all.

1 Like

Alright, thank you!

No problem at all mate, that’s what the forums are for.

Best of luck with it.

1 Like

My shops would reset but not in refreshes.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney