Back to the forum's with a new concept

Name: Mowgli.
Quote: “Aw, we’ll just explain to him that I’d never do a thing like that”.
Role: Control.
Position: Backline.
Team: Red.
Stars: 2

Basic attack: Swings a flaming tree branch striking enemies directly in front or flicking small flames at far away.

White skill: “Mans red flower” (Fantastic damage).

Passive: Mowglis basic attacks apply 2 stacks of “burning” to hit targets up to a max of 5 stacks per enemy. Mowglis ranged flames have splash damage and also apply 2 stacks of “burning” to everyone hit. Enemies effected by “burning” take damage over time and have their basic damage reduced.

Active: Mowgli lights a line of leaves on fire leading into the enemy team dealing x damage all enemies plus x additional damage per stack “burning” per enemy. This skill will also apply a further 3 stacks of “burning” to all enemies that survive it.

Green skill: “Elephant march” (Normal damage)giphy
At the beginning of each wave Mowglis elephant friends march through the enemy team as the leader lets out a battle cry dealing x damage to all enemies as well stunning , knocking back and scaring all enemies.

Blue skill: “What friends are for” (Normal damage)giphy (3)

Mowglis vulture friends fly through the enemy team dealing x damage , stunning them and studying them. The vultures then turn around and fly back dealing an additional x damage. The vultures then apply a shield with x hp to Mowgli and his allies and then finally pick up Mowgli and fly him into the air making him untargetable for 5 seconds. This skill has a 10 seconds cool down between uses. The study has a chance to fail against enemies above level x.

Purple skill: “What do you wanna do?”.giphy (2)
Every time the vultures fly past they grant Mowgli and his allies additional armour and energy.

Red skill: “Jungle groove”giphy (4)
Mowgli and his allies gain basic damage and skill power every time an enemy gains a stack of “burning” , every time the vultures enter the field , is studied by any source or is stunned by any source.

Friendships:

Mowgli and Mushu - “Fiery friendship”

Mowgli now automatically applies 2 stacks of “burning” to every enemy at the start of each wave.

• Basic damage to Mowgli and allies
  • Skill power to Mowgli and allies
  • Damage dealt by “Mans red flower”

Mowgli and Simba and Nala - “Mischief in the jungle”

Mowglis basic attacks now apply up to 10 stacks of “burning” per enemy. “What are friends for” has it’s cooldown reduced to 5 seconds between uses instead of 10 and Mowgli is made untargetable for 10 seconds instead of 5.

• Hp to Mowgli and allies
  • Reality to Mowgli and allies
  • Armour to Mowgli and allies
  • Scare length dealt by “Elephant march”.
6 Likes

So, you can save GIFs into your photo album but not save images? :thinking:

It’s easier just to snap a screenshot.

Also that’s what you are worried about of all things?

i enjoy it but it is WAY too OP because there is a lot (really too much) going on in his skills

Why is Mowgli lighting a tree on fire!?

My concepts are about creativity not balance.

Have you seen the movie?

I feel like he doesn’t light a tree on fire in the movie…
oh, he lit it 9n fire to kill his nemesis.

ummmm the point of concepts is kind of to make them balanced

1 Like

“Creative corner”

if you look at literally every other recent concept in the entire forum, you would see that they are balanced. because of this balance they are genuinely good concepts

1 Like

Thank you.

no problem friend

1 Like

All I know is I made a comment about a different concept not being a Disney character and a lot of people got hurt over it. I then decided to actually look for myself to see if anyone did do a Disney character and you have and all I have to say to this is bloody well done. This is both a brilliant and realistic possibility. I know even Disney themselves on this webpage have said you can put your ideas that aren’t Disney but what would be the point considering it would never happen…? To me that makes no sense where as this does so well done to whoever created this :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

where is the white skill?

Please do not revive dead topics. This concept was 2 years ago

6 Likes

It’s literally the first skill listed…

5 Likes

This is my old account. Don’t revive topics from that long ago.

It’s also probably my worst work and in need of a remake.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney