Badge Bit Collector Prizes

Tomorrow is the Badge But Collector Contest! Hooray! Or is it “Boo”?

The prizes in Server 1 are bad and redundant.

3.75M Mark rewards:

• 8 Pinapple Crates
  • 4 Hunny Pots
  • 60,000 Mod Power
  • 15,000 Guild Contest Tokens

What is bad here is the quantity of badges that are granted. The quantity is very low, especially for badges that are used a lot.

4.29M Mark rewards:

• 3 Lost and Found Badges
  • 15 Deus Ex Calibur
  • 1,400 Surge Tokens
  • ONE EVE SKILL EMBLEM

Again with the low quantity of badges. But PerBlue got cheap here. They are offering an EVE EMBLEM! “How is that cheap?” you ask? Because when guild are at level 4, they can use the emblem. Some guilds in Server 1 already have these emblems as their guild emblem.

See?

Let’s skip to the 10M mark rewards

10M mark rewards:

• 30 Simba and Nala Chips
  • 15 Fairy Lanterns
  • 50,000 Guild Tokens
  • ANOTHER EVE emblem

30 S&N chips is bad, especially when they’ve been the checkmark prize multiple times. Lion King season is over PerBlue. Why can’t you guys (PB team) instead offer Animal chips? Those haven’t been top prize rewards yet.

In conclusion, PerBlue has been more money greedy. These last few contests prove it. PerBlue needs to be more fair, especially with F2P players. PB is killing themselves out there.

And @Polaris, please say that the EVE emblems as rewards are a joke?

5 Likes

This game is the joke

I don’t really fuss too much over the Eve emblems, but I think it’s HILARIOUS that PB raises the cap every month but still gives out Purple level badges as rewards. 3 Lost and Found badges and 4 Hunny Pot are the only badges above the P4-ish tier of badges. Chapters 20&21 have been out for 2&1 months now and i’m not sure why we get badges from months/YEARS ago as rewards when the cap and new badges needed to craft keep getting raised.

I believe badges as contest rewards should be anything that could be used by Red0, or even Orange8-Orange5. Only having 1 badge anywhere near that range is kind of a slap in the face.

4 Likes

Last contest badges were a lot better, but only as a reward for spending diamond crate items while they were on sale for terrible value…

2 Likes

The EVE emblems is a mistake and the team will swap them out for a different hero. Sorry about that!

8 Likes

Oh good, I’m glad to hear that! Was about to comment regarding those :sweat_smile:

I will say though, that I don’t understand why Fairy Lanterns seem to be a reward what feels like every week?! I’ve 62 of the things, and over 2000 bits ontop… Don’t think I’ve had shortage of those since about level 30! If we were even offered just a few useful badges (ie. the 3 ‘Lost and Found’… though these were also in the last contest?!) rather than 15 useless ones, that would be a nice improvement.

5 Likes

Yeah i’d rather have like 2 red badges (Another Badge of Friendship, Christmas Tree, Grand Finale, etc) than 15 Love Bugs or Fairy Lanterns.

4 Likes

If Memmory serves none of the badges that use Fairy Lantern for crafting have been useful since Orange +3. Love Bug is decently useful but not really.

I dont need any of those badges. Why dont they just give tokens for the badge shop? Gold and Modpower is not bad. Especially because its not realy a contest, every guild with some active members will get the rewards, without streching.
And why are purple bits give more points, than orange ones?

1 Like

Yeah, man, progress rewards are a joke! I see no use at all for those purple badges. They are about to add R1 to several servers and the prize is not even orange?

But the worse is the rank rewards. We all noticed that the new heroes drop rate on diamonds crates have sharply decreased, then they give 6 10x crates for THE RANK 1???
Besides that, awarding 100 Miss Piggy chips is ok, but all the rest is pure trash.

I try not to make bad comments on this forum cause the community is angry enough, but this situation is really becoming unbearable, which is pretty sad, considering the enormous potential this game has with uncountable Disney characters…

2 Likes

Couldnt agree more

1 Like

That’s not some underhand tactic - all heroes have equal chance, so as the pool increases, the chance of any specific hero goes down.

But yeah, the rewards aren’t great.

I don’t have any proof of that, but I’m pretty sure the chances aren’t the same for every hero, but that’s not the point, so let’s not enter in this discussion.

The point is: rewards are getting worse and worse.

Actually no. I have opened 60 diamond crates once (on the day Merlin and RH were released) and got both Merlin and RH

I opened 500 diamond crates less than a week ago and got Miss Piggy, but I only got 8 Animal Chips

1 Like

Actually offtopic, but yes, all heroes have the same chance to drop from the diamond crates.

Back to the the contest discussion…

2 Likes

Then I’ve been spinning the wrong wheel of fortune

I just hope they include some appropriate amount of exp bottles in those progress rewards. I don’t know about you guys but I’m in serious need of them :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: I have like zero of them…

2 Likes

I second that and I take the opportunity to say that we seriously need Red items now that Red rarity is available, and I’m specifically talking about Credit Cards (we don’t even have the Orange yet) and XP Drinks

I know this is technically not the current contest, but posting here seems better than opening a whole new one… more fairy lanterns?! :worried: every single weeeeeeek xD

The rest of the progress rewards are…okay… again though, not many of the badges are useful for long time players.

As usual with the rank rewards, at 1% they are good, and at 5% are terrible and scale down hugely. I don’t understand this huge gap between tiers, especially when the 1% cutoff is around rank 40. :frowning_face:

Lightspeed, Pineapple Crate, Fairy Lanterns, Love Bug, Aquarium Tag… new contest every week… same old rewards. Perblue PLEASE update these rewards if you’re going to release a new chapter every month with 10-15 new badges.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney