Badge Database

So I’ve been noticing while I rank my characters, there are a LOT of badges. Many of them are equippable to characters, and a lot of them are only used to craft other badges. Now that the game is up to 7 unique badge colors, it’s quite a bit to keep track of.

What if there was a database or collection menu to showcase the badges? I feel like with most of the badges never being equippable, a lot of the nostalgia and references to the movies and shows they represent are lost. As a player who likes to collect things in-game, I think a space where the badges can have their time to shine would be a nice addition. It would also be a handy space to see badge level, stat boosts, story location, flavor text, and what show, movie, etc. they originate from (in case a player doesn’t understand or know the reference material).

Badge Origins (for the names and references) - in forums
Badge Map (for the crafting) - will send link soon

Here, the Badge Map @KidDivinegon: Badge Map (August 2021).xlsx - Google Sheets
Not an in-game thing, but so far the best thing we´ve got. I´d push on having the pictures there as well, although the question is how long it would take.

Still, PB wants us to find out the references ourselves. And only Badge Origins topic here has the references catched up (well, most of them).

Have you opened collections yet? All the badges are in there and you unlock with cosmetic crates and they then become a choice for your avatar.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney