Badge drop rates - increasing odds for a specific item during battle

THE PROBLEM: One of the issues ive heard recurring is grinding for badges is so tedious. As we get to higher tiers for our characters it becomes more challenging because stamina costs increase, bits needed increase and drop rates decrease all consecutively. And that is all compounded when you’re on a level that has two purple or two orange options (atleast I think it does. No scrounging through code to back it up but I feel like I get one purple bit about every 3 attacks so if there are multiples It seems i maintain approximately the same ratio but then it’s not always the one im farming.

THE FIX: What if there was a capability to focus on the badge you were hunting for, giving it a 50 or even 100% increase in drop rate? On your level details screen where it shows enemies and loot you could click a particular loot item and make a contribution in order to unlock this increase for a single fight. Doesnt guarantee you get that badge bit, but 36 stamina for 1 bit sucks when you need 50 bits and anything to sweeten the pot helps. The specifics regarding cost would be for perblue to decide - I’m partial to raid tickets as I have thousands built up that I can’t use fast enough, but would also be willing to pay 1 or 2 diamonds per attack.

Thoughts anyone? Terrible or am I onto something here?

3 Likes

ANYTHING will be welcome at this point, in all honesty…

2 Likes

:disappointed_relieved: same issue here…hopefully it getting better

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney