Bambi, the prince of the forest

As a big fan of kingdom hearts, one of my favorite summons of the game was Bambi, here is my take on a move set related to the skills presented there.

Bambi’s basic attacks are like Judy Hopps short ranged.

White skill — Gifted miracle
All characters heal to full health. (Friend and foe alike)

Green skill — Idyll romp
Bambi jumps and hits in the head of an enemy stunning for 3 seconds and doing 1/4 skill power of damage

Blue skill — Peacefull prince
Bambi dodges a melee attack and jumps away of the enemy, the enemy is slowed by 70%

Purple skill — Paradise
All team member have 30% conservation, Bambi cannot have energy stolen from him

The idea behind the design is to create a hero that will help late scaling damage dealers, helping the team survive the first wave of active skills and using the conservation to unleash your team first on the second rotation of abilities.

I believe currently the meta is focus on kill as fast as you can strategies and this hero will give a place to shine to other heroes

3 Likes

Well, all skills ingame have to be upgradable, your character only has his green skill upgradable. And yes, the white one still looks too overpowered…Or vise versa, having Bambi leads to failure cause he heals everyone and doesn’t let his allies to destroy the foes in 1,5 minutes.

1 Like

Bambi must 1 be nerfed and 2 make it so it has a chance to fail against enemy’s and allies below level ___

1 Like

The problem with you statement, is that if he also has conservation then when his allies launch their skills, he will launch his as well. Healing the enemies…

You are right, all skill must have a possibility of failure according to level

Sorry, I usually play without the auto, so that wouldn’t be a problem, but I understand your concern

I was refering to arena where auto is stuck on :wink:

White skill is terrible !!!

1 Like

Just like that,

Healing the enemies may seems ridiculous at first, but if Bambi is put into a comp that has good healing reduction (Maleficent for example), the ability is really strong. Definitely needs to be healing overtime however in order for this to work.

I really like how you explain your thought process behind the design of the hero, and how you create a niche for Bambi. This is how hero concept should be.
White skill is definitely my favorite part. Though risky to use, it synergies with healing reduction and high burst. One suggestion I may have is that the ability should be healing over time, so that it allows your team sometimes to set up their damage and healing reduction.
The combo potential is limitless! For instance, you can have an executioner to kill off enemies before they are heal (Scar, Maui, Queen of Heart), or create an heavy stall comp for defense.
Purple skill is also a great addition to Disney Heroes, increasing the effectiveness of heroes like Zurg and Bo Peep.
Great job!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney