Barley/Facilier Friendship Campaign

Okay so I know that Barley is already in the game and has Ian and Merlin as a friendship but this was fun to do so i hope you enjoy reading as musch as I enjoyed to create it! :)

Remember that @Commander-Rex also helped!

Barley and Facilier are now friends!

Allies: Yzma, Madam Mim and Genie

Campaign name: In the cards

Prologue

Barley: Hey, uh, Dr Facilier… What´s exactly your specialty? No idea why I just thought of that.

Dr Facilier: Well, I´m not exactly a doctor. I´m more like a life changer, as it were.

Barley: So…like a doctor?

Dr Facilier: Not quite. I use my cards to-

Barley: Wait, you use cards to heal people? That´s awesome! In some way, I helped my brother with my cards and book of Quest of Yore. Have you played it? We could exchange cards!

Dr Facilier: No, that’s quite unnecessary but, please tell me more about this adventure you had…

Chapter 1: An interesting experience

Dr Facilier: So, if I understood this correctly. Your brother is the last wizard in your universe and with your board game, you helped him to control his magic?

Barley: Yeah, basically.

Dr Facilier: Interesting. Wouldn’t you like to be a wizard as well?

Barley: I’d love to! But destiny chose my brother, not me. And I’m glad I can still help him with spells and stuff. And of course, my questing knowhow.

Dr Facilier: Well, I have good news for you. I can make you a wizard! I only need a small payment…

1-1: Dr Facilier tells Barley to go to his store, he says that it is where all the magic happens

1-2: Barley starts hearing voices but he just thinks that it is just the setting of the place.

1-3: Facilier tells Barley to take a seat. Then he puts his cards on the table and starts stirring them.

1-4: Barley starts seeing all the store in the seat and notices a lot of Voodoo stuff that he finds odd.

1-5:Facilier finishes stirring the cards and tells Barley to take 3 and that he will predict his past, present and future.

Facilier: Ah, I see…

Barley: What do you see?

Facilier: 3 things. You have always been kind towards people. You love your brother even more after your quest and you will always only be his teacher.

Barley: Whoaa. That’s totally right!

Chapter 2: A magical change

2-1: Facilier says to Barley that he can change his fate and make him magical, then he starts singing Friends on the other side.

2-2: When the song ends he feels weird and from one moment to another he realizes he is a frog.

2-3: Barley sees this magic and says that this is from a level 5 wizard! He asks Facilier how he learned so well:

2-4: Facilier says that he received help from his friends on the other side, then he highs five with his shadow.

2-5: Barley then realizes that this is an act from dark magic and that he has been tricked, backstabbed and quite possibly bamboozled.

Barley: So, why did you do this?

Dr Facilier: Well, according to your story, you teach your brother to improve his magic and then he does whatever you want him to. I want to have him as an apprentice.

Barley: Why?

Dr Facilier: Because. I will need someone to take care of the store when I ever die and also, well, having someone like me would be fun!

Chapter 3: A mad plan

3-1: Dr Facilier morphs into Barley and then he exits frog Barley out of the store.

3-2: Barley goes to his house with the hope of finding a counter spell in his book of Quest of Yore.

3-3: Yzma and Madam Mim see a peculiar frog with blue hair in the street while discussing forms of torturing Kuzco. And most of them are mad…

3-4: They wonder what is wrong with the frog and see a Voodoo store near to them, so they go to investigate.

3-5: They enter the store and Dr Facilier (in Barley form) immediately recognizes them as mad villains.

Dr Facilier: Morphs into his original form Hi, friends!

Madam Mim: Friends?

Yzma: I´m not sure about this Voodoo guy… I like it!

Dr Facilier: Yeah, friends! Us three are mad villains and we could team together to fool the whole city!

Yzma and Madam Mim: Sure!

Dr Facilier: Okay. Let´s see what both of you can do. Well, first I have to fool a kid to take care of this while we rule the city…

Chapter 4: Homecoming

4-1: Barley fans his tongue to opens the door, that hurted a bit

4-2: When he enters, his dragon pet tries to eat him but then he speaks to him, the dragon recognizes his voice and aparts from Barley

4-3: After jumping all the steps from the staits, Barley enters to his room and jumps to his table

4-4: He realizes that his book isn´t there, and then remembers that he lend it to his brother earlier this morning.

4-5: Barley calls his brother and I an tells him that he is with Genie practicing his magic and telling some jokes

Ian: So yeah, I showed the book to him. He says from where he comes from, those books don’t exist, so he’s been reading it and showing me some cool tricks he knows.

Barley: Oh, really? Dude, I’ve read about genies, they’re totally awesome! You know-

Ian: Sorry but like, why were you calling?

Barley: Oh yeah, right. So, some kind of Voodoo wizard turned me into a frog and I need my book to see if there’s a counter spell, I’ll uh, send you a picture. Takes a selfie and sends it

Ian: Wow, uh, okay. I’m going home right now then! I’ll also tell Genie to come, I guess.

Chapter 5: Helpful book

5-1: Genie turns into an airplane and travels to the Lightfoot´s house. When they arrive Ian opens the door and Genie turns into his original form

5-2: Barley, Ian and Genie go to a table and start looking through the counter spells chapter, until Barley stops leafing through the pages in the evil transformations part

5-3: Barley reads carefully that section until he finds and interesting article about shadow powers…

5-4: Barley now knows how to counter the spell but first he needs some things

5-5: Barley tells the plan and wat he needs to Ian and Genie

Barley: Okay so I need 2 things. The collar of the Voodoo guy and the robotic leg of that chef pirate guy. Ian, you go for the leg and you go for the collar Genie.

Ian: And how will I get the leg FROM A PIRATE?

Barley: Do whatever you must do, this is your quest!

Chapter 6: All coming together

6-1: As Ian and Genie search the stuff the villain´s plan is also coming together

6-2: Yzma asks why he needs to fool the kid and Facilier tells him that if no one takes care of the store and releases the evil wishes of the shadows then they´d kill him as he is currently the “puppet” of the shadows in the world of the living

6-3: Yzma kinda confused says okay

6-4: Facilier proceeds to morph into Barley again and tells Yzma and Madam Mim to stay here while he is gone

6-5: Facilier exits and Yzma and Mim start talking

Madam Mim: So, this kid Kuzco. Have you tried to kill him?

Yzma: Yes. Many, many times.

Madam Mim:* And I suppose he isn´t dead yet?

Yzma: Correct…

Madam Mim: Have you tried to make him sick with a mortal virus?

Yzma: No, but I´ll try that as soon as I´m off this city!

Chapter 7: Messing up everything

7-1: While Ian looks for the chef pirate guy Facilier (in Barley form) sees him from the other side of the street

7-2: Facilier approaches him and tells Ian to come with him. Ia says that he is still searching the leg that he told him to look for, Facilier tells him that now that is unnecessary

7-3: Ian, confused goes… But then he remembers that in the book said that that type of dark magic could make anyone look like their victim. Ian now knows what to do…

*7-4: When they get to the store Yzma takes out a potion and Madam Mim turns into a snake and grabs his legs…

7-5: Ian quickly grabs his staff and makes Boom Bastia so Barley or Genie see it as a signal that he is in trouble

Genie: Sees the spell What´s that? Puts a detective outfit and starts thinking Oh, it looks like the image from one of the pages in Ian´s book! I better tell Barley and then go to wherever the spell was performed!

Chapter 8: Endgame

8-1: Ian asks Yzma that for what is the potion. And Yzma tells him that it makes anyone make what they want them to do. In this case, take care of the store and be the new puppet.

8-2: As Ian tries to figure out what means the last part, Genie puffs behind the villains with Barley, Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde.

8-3: While they aren´t looking, Genie magically appears some handcuffs in the villains´ hands, excpet Mim. Since she is a snake

8-4: Yzma tries to give the potion to the kid but then realizes that she has the handcuffs. Judy and Nick now proced to get the villains to the car and take them to Jail

8-5: But before that, Genie grabs the necklace and gives it to Barley

Barley: I´m a frog, I can´t destroy this thing. Someone please do it

Ian: Crushes the necklace with his shoe¨

Barley: Returns to his original form Thanks guys! Oh and Ian. I never needed that leg! laughs

Ian: You gotta be kidding me…

I COULD HAVE DIED TRYING

Barley: But you didn´t, did ya?

Ian: Well, no…

Barley: There ya go!

How would you rate this campaign?
  • :star2:
  • :star2: :star2:
  • :star2: :star2: :star2:
  • :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2:
  • :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2:

0 voters

Did you like it? You didn´t? Please tell me!

Do you think this is a better choice than one of the friendships he got in the game?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

If you voted yes.

Which one?
  • Merlin
  • Ian

0 voters

Just curious on what people say

And of course I had to add references again! :crazy_face:

References

Chapter 1:
tumblr_750f69fafa972a02307211a6ebfb8251_e2c6b501_400

Chapter 4:

Chapter 5: Watch that scene from Guardians of the Galaxy when they are in jail :crazy_face:

Chapter 6:
BA964458-96B6-4D3F-B0F2-B91A457C28DB

Chapter 7:

I´ll be dissapointed of you if you didn´t get the reference in chapter 8

:grin:

5 Likes

:upside_down_face:
tumblr_pcpjptx7oc1sc0ffqo3_400

Thanks for crediting me! This was fun! :grin:

1 Like

Yep, it was very fun!
I accidentally voted in one of the polls :woozy_face:

1 Like

Didn’t destroying the necklace would drag Facilier into another dimension where he meets friends from the other side, who betrayed him?

I was hoping he will get revenge soon once he get out of it.

2 Likes

Uh… Forgot about that detail :sweat_smile:
(Besides, I don´t think a hero can die in the city)
(Or be teleported to a place out of it)

Is so good that they need to change :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

1 Like

Maybe if they added a third friendship for every character than maybe… but that does sound cool!

2 Likes

I think that this campaign didn´t turn out as good as I thought :sweat_smile:
Fred/Mushu is better :woozy_face:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney